- You can learn the basic controls and lore of the game through the tutorial when you first create a character.
- Tutorial dungeons and background stories differ for each class.
- If you are lost on what to do next, proceed by clearing Act Quests!
- Completing Act Quests will reward you with a lot of quest clearance EXP.
- This will allow you to level-up quickly and obtain magic-sealed equipment for your level.
You can keep track of all your quests by accessing the Quest Book (F1)
① You can easily level up until Lv. 96 by following DFO's scenario dungeons by completing Act Quests.
② The [ Clear Quest ] button will be enabled after the first clear of a quest per account, and you can immediately clear the quest if you receive the same quest with another character.
③ If you're unsure where the next quest is located, click the [ Location ] button and follow the arrows to your destination.
Gathers all dropped items to your character's position. This can be used only once per dungeon.
It is convenient to use Hotkeys for this feature.
Moves the character to the entrance of the dungeon. This can be used only once per dungeon.
How to use Hotkeys
Press ESC > Settings > Hotkey Settings > Chat, then apply the hotkeys you want to set for //setitem and //setcharacter