Bakal Raid Hard Mode Addition
- The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid Hard Mode will be added.
Entry Level: 110
- Characters below Lv. 110 cannot enter.
Participants: 12 Players
- Can be played by up to 12 characters.
Entry Fame: 45,142
- Character below 45,142 Fame cannot enter.
Entry Fatigue Points: None
- This content does not require Fatigue Points to enter.
Weekly Entry Limit: 1 Time
- Weekly entry count will be reduced upon starting the content.
- Shares entry count with <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid Normal Mode>.
Weekly Reward Count: 1 Time
- Shares reward count with <The Machine Revolution: Total War> and <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid Normal Mode>.
- Weekly reward count will be deducted upon acquiring rewards.
- If you have used up all your weekly reward count, access to the content will be restricted.
- You must defeat a minimum of 3 bosses to obtain rewards.
- Boss defeat count is recorded individually for each party member.
- If conditions are not met, rewards cannot be obtained, and weekly reward count as well as weekly entry count will be deducted.
- Weekly entry limit and weekly reward count are reset every Tuesday at 09:00 UTC.
- Upon clearing the Lv. 110 quest “A Very Small Difference”, you can enter <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid>.
- <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid> channel becomes accessible once you achieve 40,047 Fame or higher.
- Raid groups can be created/entered for <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid Hard Mode> when 45,142 Fame or higher is achieved.
- You can enter the <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid> content through “Commander Irine” in the Bakal Raid channel.
- Bakal Raid channel will be open starting from Thursday, 09:00 UTC to Monday, 09:00 UTC every week.
- <The Machine Revolution: Bakal Raid Hard Mode> can be participated in starting from Thursday, 09:00 SEP 21, 2023 UTC.
- Create parties while in the channel through Commander Irine or the Create Party button in the Find Party window.
- Content can be started through “Commander Irine” located in the Raid Group waiting room.
- Must be in possession of “Inherited Flame’s Will”, which can be purchased in the Raid Shop.
- Entry ticket can be purchased in the Raid Shop for 50 Golden Beryl.