- Seria's Room in Elvenguard is your starting location when you login to the game.
- It has your Portal, Mailbox, Safe and Avatar Closet.
① Changing Areas
- Move to the portal at the right of Seria's Room to exit to Elvenguard.
- Move to the gate at the bottom of Seria's Room to be taken to the last location you visited.
- In order to enter Seria's Room while in another area, you have to find the portal with a green vine.
- Items can be sent to your own characters or other players using the Mailbox.
- Your Safe is used for storing items. You can add more slots by using Safe Expansion/Upgrade items.
- Your Safe also includes an Account Safe. Account Safes can be used starting from Lv. 60 to transfer account-bound items between characters on your account.
④ Avatar Closet
- This is a convenience feature for changing/storing your avatars.
- You can own up to 4 avatar slots.
- You can quickly move to Level 100 dungeons while on the airship "Philasia" which appears during the Act Quest.
- You can teleport to the Philasia by using the item "Ria's Communicator" in your inventory. (Unusable in certain channels)
- You can also teleport to the Philasia by using the warp portal on the right side of Seria's room.
- You can also teleport to any location with this feature.
- Join a guild to enjoy the benefits of teleporting!
- You can search or apply for admission to a Guild in the Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board.
- After applying to join the Guild, you will be accepted if the guild member with the right approves it!