- Only one stream can be participated in at a time during the Twitch Drops Event.
(For example, viewing 2 scheduled DFO streams at the same time during the event will not count as participating in both)
- However, the time spent viewing DFO streams listed in the event page alternately will still be cumulative towards your reward conditions.
(For example, the time spent on viewing one channel for 30 minutes, then changing to view another will be added together)
- Drops progress can be checked in your Drops Inventory, and a notification will appear in the stream chat when you reach 100% progress.
- You can send your acquired Drops rewards to your game account by following the steps:
1. Watch a DFO stream in a participating channel for the required amount of time
2. Claim your acquired Drop by clicking the [Claim Now] button in your Twitch inventory page
3. In the DFO Drops event page, click the [See Rewards] button to check which rewards are available to send to your game account
4. Click the [Send Reward] under the applicable reward to select your Server and Character
- You will need to own a DFO account and already have an existing character in order to send the game reward.
- The Twitch Drops event will run from MAR 7 maintenance until the APR 4 maintenance, during which you can participate and claim your reward.
- Drops claimed from your Twitch inventory can be sent to your account up until the maintenance on APR 4.
- All boxes are account-bound, and will be deleted at 9:00, APR 18, 2023 UTC if unused.
- All items except for the DFO 8th Anniversary Legendary Card are untradable.
- All rewards are sent to your mailbox with a mail storage period of 15 days.
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017