- You can only participate in one Drops activated stream at a time.
(For example, viewing two scheduled DFO streams at the same time during the event will not count as participating in both.
Also, when viewing multiple Drops activated streams of different game titles, time will only be counted for the game title viewed first.)
- However, the time spent viewing DFO streams listed in the event page at different times will still count towards your accumulated Drops reward conditions.
(For example, viewing a DFO drops enabled channel for 30 minutes, then changing to view another DFO drops enabled channel
for 30 minutes will be counted as 1 hour earned.)
- If rewards are not received during the stream, they can be received in the Twitch Drops Inventory and the DFO event page
until the Twitch Drops Event ends.
- If rewards cannot be claimed in the event page after completing event conditions, please check if you have clicked the [Claim] button
in your Twitch Drops Inventory.
- If the [Claim Rewards] button is not activated in the event page, please check if you have completed the viewing time conditions.
- All Legend of Olympus Avatar Boxes and Olympus Character Selection Window Background Boxes are given as account-bound,
and unused boxes will be deleted at 10:00, DEC 21, 2021 UTC.
- Avatars and Character Selection Window Backgrounds contained in the boxes are untradable.
- Agents are not included in the Legend of Olympus Avatars.
- All rewards are sent to your mailbox with a mail storage period of 15 days.
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017