Song of the Spectre
NOV 23, 2021 - JAN 18, 2022 (UTC)
Create an Event Character
- - This event can only be participated in by Spectres that have been selected as Event Characters. (Once per account)
- This event can be participated in after the JAN 18, 2022 maintenance by creating a new Event Character or selecting a pre-existing
Lv. 100 Spectre character as an Event Character. If a pre-existing Lv. 100 Spectre character has been selected as the Event Character,
the “Song of the Spectre - Spectre Training Phase Missions (Level-up Missions)” cannot be taken, nor will the rewards be available.
- - Event Characters cannot be deleted or changed during the event period.
- [The Nameless Village and Area Dungeons]
- - Only Spectre characters that have been selected as Event Characters can enter the Nameless Village.
- - Area Dungeons all count as Optimal Level Dungeons to characters Lv. 17-100.
- - Event Character can continue to enter and farm for items after reaching Lv. 100.
- Lv. 100 Epic Equipment that are obtainable differ according to each Area Dungeon.
Click on [Obtainable Rewards] before entering dungeons to check the types of available Epic equipment.
- - Training Levels can be increased by completing Training Missions (Spectre Training, Spectre Training Phase, Exploring Phase) and obtaining Training EXP.
- - Area Dungeons have 10 levels of difficulties, and obtainable rewards differ according to each difficulty.
- Disassembling equipment obtained in Area Dungeons will yield Spectre Tokens. (Unlike disassembling normal equipment,
no Souls, Epic Fragments, or Clear Cube Fragments will be yielded.)
- [Path of the Spectre]
- - Upon reaching Lv. 100, Event Characters will not be able to participate in Experience Trial and Exploration Trial missions.
- - After clicking a slot to receive an Experience Trial mission, they can be completed in order starting from the first one.
- - Exploration Trial missions can be completed regardless of Experience Trial missions, and RP can be obtained every time content is played.
- The Adventure Daily Dungeon Missions of Training/Exploration Trials are an event that can be participated in by account
where points are accumulated for Event Characters automatically upon clearing missions.
- [Mythic Converter]
- - The Mythic Converter can only be accessed and used by Event Characters.
- The Mythic Converter can only convert Mythic equipment obtained from the “Lv. 100 Untradable Mythic Equipment Box [Song of the Spectre]”
given for reaching Training Level 7.
- - All of the equipment’s Reinforcement/Amplification values, Enchants, Mythic Options, and etc. will be reset upon Mythic Equipment Conversion.
- - The Mythic Converter will not be able to be used after the event period is over.