Yut-Nori (edited on 1/12/2017)
Jan 03, 2017 ~ Jan 17, 2017
Have you heard about the traditional board game of the Empyrean?
You know, life in Arad can be full of ups and downs! So in the beginning of each year, people of the Empyrean play this game to wish for good luck and fortune!
2017 is just around the corner! Let’s play a game of Yut!
Period: Jan 3 ~ Jan 17, 2017 (UTC) until maintenance
Target: Lv.17+ Characters
The traditional game of the Empyrean! Let's play Yut-nori!
Only Lv. 17+ characters can participate.
What is Yut?
This is called the Yut.
It is similar to a dice.
Every day, you will receive 1 Yut set via mail. You can also obtain Yuts from Optimal Level Dungeons.
How to enter the game?
Collect Yuts and go to Seria's Room.
An 'Excited Yut' will be waiting for you!
Play the game with the Yuts you've collected and get rewards!
What kind of board game is it?
The objective of the game is to go around the board and come back to the starting location.
Shall we look at the components?
A Yut is like a dice. It has a front and a back side. Also, there is one Yut with a special mark in the back.
And you throw all four of these yuts at once and your token moves based on the result!
See below for the possible results.
Be aware that Yut throw chances will reset on Tuesday at fatigue reset time.
Yut Board Completion Reward
You can receive Yut Completion Reward up to 25 times. The count is reset at fatigue reset time on every Tuesday.
Rewards based on Yuts thrown
Yut Throw Buffs
You receive buffs whenever your token moves from throwing the yut! So more throws, more profit!
- Yut-nori can be played from town.
- Yut set is earned once every day for logging in. Additional Yuts can be earned by playing in Optimal Level Dungeons.
- Throw the Yut and a random buff will be given when your token moves along the board.
- The buff gained by throwing the Yut is applied for one dungeon clear only. However, buff will disappear regardless of dungeon clear when you move to character selection screen, change servers or exit the game.
- Yut Board Completion Reward and Yut Throw Reward will be given to your mailbox at the time of completion.
- Yut Board Completion Reward and Yut Throw
RewardChance will reset at fatigue reset time on Tuesday of every week. (<-- Fixed a typo on 1/12, 2017)
- Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team