After Reaching Lv.110
The Next Journey
New Dungeon Difficulty System
- A new dungeon difficulty system will be applied to the newly added Level 100 - 110 dungeons.
- You can select your difficulty mode for the Scenario dungeons.
- Hero mode will be added to the Normal dungeons.
- An unlockable difficulty system will be added.
- The unlocked difficulties are applied per account.
- If a party leader has unlocked a difficulty mode, then his entire party can enter the mode, regardless of the individual members' unlock statuses.
- Entering these dungeons require a certain amount of Adventurer Fame.
|Mode||Scenario||Normal Dungeon||Difficulty Unlock Conditions|
|Expert||O||O||Clear Normal in Solo mode.|
|Master||O||O||Clear Expert in Solo mode.|
|King||O||O||Clear Master in Solo mode.|
|Hero Normal||X||O||Clear King in Solo mode.|
|Hero Expert||X||O||Clear Hero Normal in Solo mode.
- Without getting hit more than 20 times
- Without using more than 10 Life Tokens
|Hero Master||X||O||Clear Hero Expert in Solo mode.
- Without getting hit more than 15 times
- Without using more than 5 Life Tokens
|Hero King||X||O||Clear Hero Master in Solo mode.
- Without getting hit more than 10 times
- Without using more than 1 Life Tokens
Local Weakness System
- The new Local Weakness System will be added to Hero or harder modes.
- A Local Weakness will be applied to a total of 4 areas (Outermost Sanctum Edge, Herring Archipelago, Namenlos, and Joint Investigation Squad Temporary Barracks) on Hero or harder modes, weakening monsters in the dungeons.
- This Local Weakness is renewed every 6 hours, excluding previously applied weak traits.
- All Local Weaknesses are reset daily at 9:00 a.m. (UTC).
- Local Weaknesses can be viewed in real-time through the Airship Control Panel and Dungeon Selection windows.
|Elemental Weakness||Dungeon monsters' elemental resistances decreased (Fire/Water/Light/Shadow)||Hero Mode||Reduction|
|The higher your difficulty mode, the higher the reduction.|
|Status Weakness||Dungeon monsters' status tolerances decreased (Shock/Poison/Bleeding/Burn)||Hero Mode||Reduction|
|The higher your difficulty mode, the higher the reduction.|
- You can get 1 Play Point for every 30 Fatigue you spend.
- Play Points accumulate per character, up to 100 at a time.
- Play Points can't be reset.
- You can access the Play Point Shop through the Play Point icon in the Esc menu or below your Fatigue bar.
- You can use your accumulated Play Points to buy the following items at the Play Point Shop.
- All Play Point Shop products are untradable.
|Play Point (30)||None||Contains 30 Play Points.
Only 1 unit can be purchased per character every week.
Requires Level 100 or above.
|Noblesse Code (Normal) Admission Ticket||32 Play Points||Used to enter Noblesse Code (Normal).|
|Noblesse Code (Expert) Admission Ticket||40 Play Points||Used to enter Noblesse Code (Normal - Expert).|
|Noblesse Code (Master) Admission Ticket||48 Play Points||Used to enter Noblesse Code (Normal - Master).|
|Destroyed Castle of the Dead (Normal) Admission Ticket||16 Play Points||Used to enter the Destroyed Castle of the Dead (Normal).|
|Destroyed Castle of the Dead (Expert) Admission Ticket||20 Play Points||Used to enter the Destroyed Castle of the Dead (Normal - Expert).|
|Destroyed Castle of the Dead (Master) Admission Ticket||24 Play Points||Used to enter the Destroyed Castle of the Dead (Normal - Master).|
- The Emergency mission has a chance of appearing in Normal dungeons after Level 100.
- When it becomes available in a map, it will appear in the UI and on your mini-map.
- You can enter the Emergency mission through a rift.
- If you enter in a party, all your party members will receive the same mission.
- There are various types of Emergency missions: defeat Named/Boss monsters, destroy certain objects, etc.
- When you complete an Emergency mission, you'll receive a reward to your inventory.
- The Emergency mission is only valid inside your current dungeon; it disappears if you go to town or leave the dungeon.
- Daily/Weekly missions will be added.
- You can access these missions through the new information button added to the Notification area.
- This mission system requires Level 100 or above.
- The Daily missions are provided per character; Weekly, per account.
- All your Daily missions will be reset daily at 09:00 UTC
- You can change your Daily mission once for free every day, if you haven't claimed your reward yet. After that, it costs 1,000 Gold to change it.
- If you don't perform Daily missions, you'll get as many Rest bonuses as the number of missions left unclear, up to 12.
- If you have 4 or more Rest bonuses, you can use 4 to double your reward upon completing a Daily mission.
- Every time you complete a Daily mission, points accumulate, creating an additional Completion reward for you.
- The more your Rest bonuses, the more your points.
- The Weekly missions are reset on Tuesday at 09:00 UTC
- If you complete all the Weekly missions, you'll get an additional Completion reward.
- All missions' difficulty level and reward increase, depending on your Adventurer Fame or your achievement status.
- All Mission rewards are issued directly to your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, then they will be sent to your Mailbox instead.
- Monster Collections will be added.
- Monster Collections are applied per account.
- Monster Collections consist of monsters that appear in the Level 110 content.
- You can access your Monster Collections through inventory → Consumables tab → Monster Collection button on the right side.
- Collect monster fragments through various routes and use them to upgrade monsters in your Monster Collections.
- Monsters update their appearance, basic information, story, etc. every time they're upgraded.
- Each monster grade requires different monster pieces.
|Grade||Necessary Materials||Necessary Quantity|
|0 Star → 1 Star||Corresponding monster fragments: 1-Star||10|
|1 Star → 2 Star||Corresponding monster fragments: 2-Star||10|
|2 Stars → 3 Star||Corresponding monster fragments: 3-Star||10|
|3 Stars → 4 Star||Corresponding monster fragments: 4-Star||10|
|4 Stars → 5 Star||Corresponding monster fragments: 5-Star||10|
- Each dungeon offers 3 cumulative rewards. You can claim them upon reaching the required number of monster grades within the content for each reward.
- Rewards include Resonating Ominous Crystals, Red Dusk Crystals, Transformation Costumes, and decorative Hat Avatars.
- Monster fragments have a chance of being dropped from their monsters in 2 different types: Untradable or Tradable.
- The Untradable type is immediately added to your Monster Collection inventory.
- The Tradable type is added to your character inventory.
- You can refine or disassemble monster fragments in the Fragment inventory in Monster Collection.
- Multiple fragments at the same grade can be refine into a higher-graded fragment.
- If this fails, some of the fragments you used will be returned to you.
- Certain fragments can be disassembled into a lower-graded fragment.
Action Quality Improvement
- The Neutralize Gauge system will be added.
- It will be added to Named and Boss monsters in certain areas and on certain modes.
- Each monster has a different weakness and gauge amount.
- Attack its weakness and fully drain its Neutralize gauge to destroy the gauge.
- When this gauge is destroyed, the monster becomes vulnerable to Abnormal statuses, Neutralize, Immobility, and other debuffs.
- This gauge is restored over time, increasing its maximum amount along the way.
Abnormal Status Update
- Abnormal Status-related options will be updated.
- The Abnormal Status levels will be deleted.
- Abnormal Status Tolerance options will be updated.
- Tolerances against the Damage-type statuses (Bleeding, Poison, Shock, and Burn) will now increase/decrease the damage amount.
- Tolerances against the other types will increase/decrease the status effect's success chance.
- The following Abnormal Status effects will be updated.
|Freeze/Burn||Applying Burn during Freeze immediately cancels Freeze and applies 105% of Atk.
Fire elemental attacks can no longer cancel Freeze.
Applying Freeze to a moving monster temporarily pauses its movement until it's released.
Burning targets now apply 10% of their Atk. to monsters in 150 px around them.
|Sleep||Sleeping now restores 1% of HP every second for the time being.
An incoming attack immediately cancels Sleep, and 150% of Atk. is applied to this awakening attack.
|Petrification||Petrification decreases incoming damage by 10% for its duration. Its incoming damage reduction rate is decreased by 1% every second.
Applying Petrification to a moving monster temporarily pauses its movement until it's released.
|Shock||Continuous damage is applied for its duration separately from the damage added to attacks.|
|Blind||Blinding monsters now decreases their Hit Rate.|
|Confusion||Confusing monsters now temporarily pause their movement.|
|Curse||Randomly applies 1 Abnormal status, excluding the Damage type.
Being Cursed no longer decreases stats.