- Dungeon Entry Level: 110
- Daily Entry Limit: None
- Fatigue: 60 (Fixed)
- Party Mode: Not available
- Entry Fame: Adventurer Fame is required to enter the dungeons, depending on the difficulty
- Entry Materials
|Noblesse Code Admission Ticket (Normal)||O||X||X|
|Noblesse Code Admission Ticket (Expert)||O||O||X|
|Noblesse Code Admission Ticket (Master)||O||O||O|
- Level 110 characters from your account can enter the Noblesse Code channel after completing the Last Bastion quest.
- In the Noblesse Code channel, you can create a Noblesse Code Mission lobby through NPC Lindsey Rossum.
- You can select Normal, Expert, or Master mode depending on the Adventurer Fame of your characters.
- You can create a Mission lobby through NPC Lindsey Rossum in the Noblesse Code channel or upon entering the portal on the right side.
- Form a team with chracters from your account, and then press the Start Mission button to start your Noblesse Code operation.
Dungeon Basic Rules
- A 50-minute limit is applied upon starting the content.
- During Noblesse Code, you can abandon your mission through the mini-map on the upper right side.
- When you abandon your mission, your dungeon progression will be reset and the entry materials you used will not be returned to you.
- No Consumables can be used.
- No Life Tokens can be used inside the dungeons.
- Once you enter the content, you can't open your inventory or switch your equipment.
- Your current HP, MP, and skill cooldown will be retained during the content, even after clearing dungeons.
- You can form a team with 1 to 4 characters on your account.
- Once you start Noblesse Code with the team you've created, it will be locked in until 09:00 UTC next day and its members can't be changed until then.
Dungeon Progression System
- You can use your current character's Fatigue and Entry materials to start Noblesse Code.
- When you start Noblesse Code, all the map elements will be randomly repositioned as you're moved to the Start screen.
- Press the Map button (hotkey: N) to see the full Noblesse Code map.
- Select a gate to move your entire team in that direction.
- If there's an enemy or Mission object in your way, you can select one of your team members and eliminate the obstacle.
- If you eliminate the obstacle, it will disappear, clearing the path to the next area.
- The objects marked as ? on the map can be obtained by your team members or can be ignored.
- Defeat Queen Destroyer in the last area, Queen Fallt, and Noblesse Code will be cleared.
- If you exceed the time limit or lose all your team members, you'll fail Noblesse Code.
- Monsters create a chance of dropping Equipment items.
- You'll get some Material items upon clearing the Noblesse Code dungeon.
- Obtained Material items will be added to the character that used Fatigue and the Entry materials to enter the content.
- After the content, each character creates a chance of getting 1 or 2 Reward slots.
- After clearing or failing the Noblesse Code dungeon, you can talk to NPC Michelle Curio in the Noblesse Code channel and distribute the loot among your team members.
- You can distribute rewards to your characters in the Distribute Reward screen.
- Undistributed items will disappear.