- Emblems can be inserted into Avatars to increase stats.
- Each Avatar Piece has different Emblem Sockets.
- When inserting Emblems, you can only insert Emblems that fit the color of the Socket.
- Once you insert an Emblem into and Avatar, the Emblem cannot be retrieved.
- However, you can replace the Emblem with a different one (the original Emblem will be lost).
Emblem Socket and Effects
Here are the Socket colors and effects for each Avatar Piece.
- Red Emblem: STR, INT, VIT, SPR, All Stats
- Yellow Emblem: Attack Speed, Casting Speed, Hit Recovery, HP Recovery, MP Recovery
- Green Emblem: Physical/Magical Critical Hit Chance, HP MAX, MP MAX, Evasion
- Blue Emblem: Hit Rate, Movement Speed, Physical/Magical Defense, Jump Strength
※ Skin, Weapon, and Aura Avatars can all be equipped with different Emblems.