Engrave, Inherit, Transcend
- Engraving is a system which allows you to transfer Reinforcement/Amplification/Refine/Enchant values from Lv. 95 Epic equipment to Lv. 100 equipment. (untradable Unique, Legendary, Epic, Mythic)
- Engraving can be done through NPC Loton Maximus with the [Equipment Engrave] menu.
- 'Aiolite' and 'Engraving Stone' materials is required to Engrave an equipment.
Reinforcement/Amplification/Refinement/Enchant values from the Lv. 95 equipment will be transferred to the Lv. 100 equipment (Aiolite and Engraving Stone can be acquired from dungeons).
- The higher your Reinforcement/Amplification/Refinement values, the more Engraving Stones needed.
Equipment Engraving Rules
- To Engrave, the type of the Lv. 95 equipment must be the same as the type of the Lv. 100 equipment.
- Ex. Short Sword can only be Engraved to Short Swords. Short Sword cannot be Engraved to Zanbatos
- Ex. Top can only be Engraved to Tops. Cannot Engrave Top to Shoes
- Equipment's Grade (Quality) / Equipment's Changed Texture / Weapon's Accumulated Reinforcement Success Chance does not get Engraved.
- If the Lv. 100 equipment already has Reinforcement/Amplification/Refinement/Enchant/adjusted Reinforcement success chance, these values will be removed upon Engraving. (It is replaced with the values from the Engraving material. (excluding adjusted Reinforcement success chance)
- Equipment that can be used as a material: Untradable, Lv. 95 Epic with at least 1 or more of the following values applied: Reinforcement / Amplification / Refinement / Enchant
- Equipment that can be Engraved: Untradable, Lv. 100 Unique / Legendary / Epic / Mythic
- Inherit is a system which allows you to transfer Reinforcement/Amplification/Refine/Enchant values from Lv. 100 Unique / Legendary / Epic equipment to other Lv. 100 equipment.
- "Inherit" can be done through Loton Maximum"s "Equipment Inherit" menu.
- "Aiolite" is required to Inherit an equipment and Reinforcement / Amplification / Refinement / Enchant information will disappear from the item used as material.
- Inherited item will become unable to be Transcended.
- If an item became unable to be Transcended after being Engraved/Inherited, it will become Transcendable again after Inheriting its values to another item.
Equipment Inheriting Rules
- When Inheriting, the type of the two equipment must be the same but the texture does not have to be the same.
- Weapon : Only the same type can Inherit (Broomstick → Broomstick)
- Armor : Same type, different texture can Inherit (Leather Top → Light Armor Top)
- Equipment's Grade (Quality) / Equipment's Changed Texture are not Inherited.
- If the item you are Inheriting (resulting equipment) already has Reinforcement/Amplification/Refinement/Enchant/adjusted Reinforcement success chance, these values will be removed upon Inheriting. It is replaced with the values from the Inheriting material (excluding adjusted Reinforcement success chance).
- Equipment that can be used as a material: Untradable, Lv. 100 Unique / Legendary / Epic / Mythic with at least 1 or more of the following values applied: Reinforcement / Amplification / Refinement / Enchant.
- Equipment that can be Inherited: Untradable, Lv. 100 Unique / Legendary / Epic / Mythic.
- After Inheriting, the equipment used as material will not be destroyed but Reinforcement / Amplification / Refinement / Enchant / accumulated Reinforcement success chance will be reset.
- Tradable / Sealable equipment cannot use the Inherit system. (Ex: Tradable Lv. 100 Legendary Equipment)
- Cannot be used after unsealing and becoming untradable.
- Cannot be used after expending all sealable count and becoming unsealable.
- Non-exchangeable Rare, Unique, Chronicle, Epic grade items can be sent to another character in your account by using 'Transcendent Stone' or NPC Magar Rosenbach's [Transcend Equipment] system.
NPC Transcend Equipment System
- Starting from untradable Rare-grade items to Epic-grade items, you can transfer them to other character on the same server in your account through Transcending equipment.
- To Transcend equipment, Soul-type items and other material items are used depending on the equipment item to be Transcended.
- Transcend equipment is available through the NPC in Arad -> South Bel Myre -> Magar Rosenbach of Lemidia Basilica.
- You can use the Transcendent Stone to transfer Rare, Unique, and Legendary equipment items to your Account Vault.
- The remaining number of seals of the equipment item will not be used when moving the item to the Account Vault using a Transcendent Stone.
- The number of Transcendent Stones required changes according to the grade and level of the equipment item.
- In the case of Chronicle and Echon equipment, the item and set options will be deleted when the items is sent to the Account Vault.
- Some items, such as Guild Hideout War items, cannot be used for equipment Transcendence.
|Equipment Level||Required Number of Transcendent Stones|