- Fatigue Points are used when entering dungeons, and you can check the bar on the bottom of your screen.
- Normal dungeons consume 1 Fatigue Point for each room entered.
- For example, if a dungeon consists of 6 rooms, 6 FP will be deducted.
- However, you can still enter any dungeon even if you only have 1 FP left.
- Fatigue Points are reset at 09:00 UTC. Once you have spent all your Fatigue Points, you cannot enter any more dungeons.
- The Neo: Premium Contract item can provide you with additional Fatigue Points.
- Basic FP Points : 156 / Neo: Premium Contract applied FP Points : 273
Fatigue Recovery Potion
- You can gain additional Fatigue Points by using consumables such as Fatigue Recovery Potions ( ).
- Fatigue Recovery Potions can be acquired through Alchemy crafting, the Auction Hall, Shops, and events.
Adventurer Academics Guides
Check now the fatigue system guide chosen by the community in Adventurer Academics!
|Fatigue and Ranger Guide - Fatigue System