Buff Enhancement System
The Buff Enhancement System has been added to help you enhance your buffs without switching equipment.
- This Buff Enhancement System is automatically unlocked at Level 70.
- You can use it through the Buff Enhancement button on the right side of the Damage button in the Inventory window.
- In the Buff Enhancement Settings window, select a skill (no skill is selected by default) and register the equipment that enhances the skill to use the skill easily.
- You can only select skills and register equipment while in town.
- You can only register the equipment with which you are currently equipped with or that you have it in your inventory.All the effects of the equipment registered in the Buff Enhancement System only affect the selected skill.
The Buff Enhancement window is automatically unlocked at Level 70.
- Register equipment in the Buff Enhancement window, and you can benefit from its effect on related Buff skills without having to equip it.
- Equipment, Avatars, and Creatures can be registered. Your Advanced class affects the skills that you can add to the Buff Enhancement window
Buff Enhancement Skills per Advanced Class
|Soul Bender||Afterimage of Keiga|
|Slayer(F)||Sword Master||Sentiment Du Fer|
|Fighter(M)||Nen Master||Nen Tattoo|
|Ranger||Death by Revolver|
|Gunner(F)||Ranger||Death by Revolver|
|Mage(M)||Elemental Bomber||Mana Burst|
|Blood Mage||Blood Burn|
|Dimension Walker||Borderline Paranoia|
|Battle Mage||War Goddess|
|Mistress||Seven Deadly Sins|
|Kunoichi||Fire Art: Crimson Flare|
|Shadow Dancer||Assassin's Attitude|
|Knight||Elven Knight||War Cry|
|Dark Knight||Dark Knight||Overflow|
How to Use
- Click Buff Enhancement in your Equipment inventory.
- In the Buff Enhancement skill, select a skill. Only a set skill can be selected. If there are a variety of skills, you can only select one of them.
- Drag and drop an Equipment item onto the Buff Enhancement window. You may also click Register Equipment and select an item. You can only register items while in town. Registered items can be removed by right-clicking them.
- Use the Buff skill inside dungeons, and you can enjoy the registered item's benefits for the skill without having to equip it.
Must-Know Buff Enhancement System Information
- You can register equipment (Equipment, Avatars, and Creatures) in the Buff Enhancement window, only while in town.
- Register an item and select a buff. The buff will create the same effect as it would when you are equipped with the item.
- The effects of items registered in the Buff Enhancement window precede your current equipment, even if it has better effects.
- If you do not register a Top item in the Buff Enhancement window, the window effect is applied to the rest of your parts, leaving the Top effect to your current Top item.
- The Aura effects of items registered in the Buff Enhancement window (e.g., Metal Line) cannot be applied to your party members.
- Your party members' Aura effects (e.g., Metal Line) are also applied to your skills in the Buff Enhancement window.
- Stat bonuses from Consumables and Skill Level bonuses from Burning Fatigue are also applied to the skills in the Buff Enhancement window.
- The items registered in the Buff Enhancement window must be kept inside your inventory or equipped to you.