What Are Damage Fonts?
- It is the style of a font used to display combat text (ex. Damage dealt on monsters, HP/MP recovery amount, HP reduction, etc.) in-game.
How to Apply Damage Font
1. The Damage Font you obtained is located in the consumables tab in the inventory.
Use the Damage Font item and it will be stored in the [Damage Font] tab of the [Skin Storage].
2. The Damage Font tab can be opened by clicking the [Damage Font] tabe in the [Skin Storage] inventory.
Click the Font you wish to use and click the "Apply" button.
3. Check out your new Damage Font in dungeons!
- Special emoticons can be accessed by clicking the [Emoticon] tabe from the [Skin Storage] inventory.
- Emoticons can be obtained through special events.
- Select and apply the Emoticons you wish you register on your hot keys. Hot key settings can also be changed.