Apr 06, 2021 (UTC)
() Squire Challenge Tickets are required to participate in PVP mode.
- Shows the number of markers currently on the board for each color.
Shows the remaining time for the current turn.
|3||This is the game's interface.
You can place a marker on your turn.
Places you can put your marker will be marked with ().
This button will allow you to forfeit the match.
Please note that missions will not be cleared from forfeited matches.
* Click the () Help icon for more information on how to play the game and its rules.
Missions and Rewards
|Daily Mission||Play against Sir Cotton Ball x1||Lunarium Box (50)||Contains 50 Lunarium.|
|Weekly Mission||Play against Sir Cotton Ball x5||Lunarium Box (100)||Contains 100 Lunarium.|
|Weekly Mission||Win against Sir Cotton Ball x3||Lunarium Box (100)||Contains 100 Lunarium.|
* 1 count per day is counted for Weekly Missions.
|Victory||Squire Challenge Victory Reward||Contains 6 Solarium or 6 Lunarium of your choice.|
|Defeat||Squire Challenge Defeat Reward||Contains 1 Solarium or 1 Lunarium of your choice.|
# Please note
- You must click the "Get" button to receive mission rewards.
- Only 1 count per day will be counted for Weekly Missions.
- There is no entry limit for PVE mode.
- There is no entry limit for PVP mode. However, Squire Challenge Tickets are required to enter.
- Daily Missions are reset every day at 09:00 UTC.
- Weekly Missions are reset every Tuesday at 09:00 UTC.
- Turn will end automatically if there are no places for a marker to be put.
- You will automatically lose the game if the number of your markers reach 0.