Cheer Up! Hurdle Attendance
Sep 05, 2023 (UTC)
How to Participate
Click on the icon() at the bottom of the screen to enter the event.
Participate in the run by clearing Optimal Level Dungeons or Advanced Dungeons 4 times a week and complete the weekly missions!
The required Optimal Level Dungeon or Advanced Dungeon clear count for past weekly missions will be increased to 9 times.
Clear missions for this week to be cheered on by your friends! Get the following special rewards according to the number of times you've been cheered on!
|1||Otherverse Energy Purification Scroll||Can be used on Otherversal Energy Equipment to make them equippable. A Dimensional ability (Dimensional Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, or Spirit.) is applied randomly when Otherversal Energy is purged. Once Dimensional stats are applied, this equipment can only be Amplified. Can only be used on Rare or higher-grade Otherversal Energy equipment at Lv. 55 or above.|
|2||Conversion Spell||Can be used on Purged Otherversal Energy Equipment to change their Dimensional abilities to one of the following of your choice: Dimensional Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, or Spirit. Can be used regardless of Amplification values, and Amplification values will be retained after use. Can only be used on Rare or higher-grade Otherversal Energy Equipment at Lv. 55 or above.|
|3||Master Contract Package (7 Days)||Contains a Tactician's Contract, a Conqueror's Contract, a Growth Contract, and a Cube Contract that each last for 7 days.|
|4||Item Option Complete Growth Ticket x 7||Can be used to grow equipment Option Levels. Option Levels can be increased without using Golden Beryl, Power Essence, and Gold.
Can only be used for Complete Growth. [Growth Option] , [Growth/Transfer Option] equipment that is the same as the main equipment or is tradable/sealable cannot be used as option growth material.
|5||Custom Epic Equipment Selection Box||Contains a Lv. 105 Untradable Custom Option Epic Armor, Accessory, or Special Equipment of your choice. (Option levels are given as Lv. 55.)|
|6||Master Kaleido Box||Sets Equipment items and their options to the highest grade and the max amounts. Unlike the normal Kaleido Box, this item cannot be used on titles or to regrade the suffixes of unsealed Magic-sealed items. Can be used on items of all rarities excluding Mythic items.|
|7||All-Purpose Material Box||Contains 1 of the following items of your choice.
- 120 Quad-Color Fused Energy
- 90 Burning Cruel King of Dragon's Seal
- 60 Brilliant Memory Fragment
|8||Item Option Complete Growth Ticket x 7||Can be used to grow equipment Option Levels. Option Levels can be increased without using Golden Beryl, Power Essence, and Gold.
Can only be used for Complete Growth. [Growth Option]
|9||Sprinting Girl Creature Box||
Contains a Sprinting Girl Creature.
Creature is given as untradable and permanent.
Town Movement Speed +10%
Special Reward with Cheering!
|3||Big Ribbon Avatar Selection Box||
Contains a Big Ribbon Hat Avatar for a class of your choice. Avatar is given as permanent and cannot be combined/sundered/traded.
|5||Warped Dimension Cube x 5||The dimensional power contained within this cube can be used to change Epic Equipment options. Used to change Lv. 105 [Growth/Transfer Option] Equipment options.
- Changes all the 4 options at once.
- Option levels not affected.
- Can be used up to 20 times per equipment.
- 1 Warped Dimension Cube required per change.
- Can't be used on equipment with transferred options.
- Ent Spirit
- Blue Beryl
- Forest Witch
- Deep Dive
|9||One-shot Transcendent Stone [Epic]||Enables you to transfer Untradable (sealed or unsealed) equipment to your Account Vault. Transferring equipment does not affect its remaining Sealing count. Can't be used on Essence-added Epic weapons or sealed Products. Can only be used inside Seria's Room.|
# Please Note
- If you have not completed the missions from previous weeks, you will need to first complete the missions of the current week, and then the missions from the previous weeks will be carried out in sequence from the earliest one.
- Ex) If you are working on the missions for Week 3 and haven't completed the missions for Weeks 1 and 2, Week 1 missions will be conducted after finishing Week 3 missions.
- If you fail to complete the missions for the current week, your cheer count will not be increased.
- Ex) If you complete the Week 3 missions in Week 4, the cheer count for Week 3 will not be increased.
- Excluding the Big Ribbon Hat avatar and Sprinting Girl Creature, all rewards are account-bound and will be deleted at 09:00, SEP 19, 2023 UTC.