Update Regarding Server Outage
Jun 01, 2018 (UTC)
At 21:52 (UTC) – 23:12 (UTC), the data center we are using experienced a power outage which resulted in loss of data and game server outage. Our sincerest apologies to everyone who were affected by this issue. However, please understand that this issue was solely caused by our data center and there was nothing we could do. We will be working with our data center to prevent similar issues in the future.
Our servers are now up and running and we will be providing compensations for this issue as follows.
- Luke Raid will be open tomorrow. (JUN 1st)
- Burning event will be open until maintenance on JUN 5th.
- If you lost any items bought with CERA during the downtime, it will be reimbursed.
- We will investigate other game play and event related issues and provide compensations as needed after JUN 5th maintenance.
If you’ve experienced any other issues during this downtime, please submit a ticket to https://neople.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team -