DFO Content Creator Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 (UTC)
The purpose of the Content Creator program is to promote a vibrant and supportive community among adventurers within Dungeon Fighter Online. We understand that all Adventurers come from different beliefs and backgrounds, and are open to the expression of ideas and creativity.
As creative representatives of Dungeon Fighter Online, Creators should always treat others with respect and civility, with the core duty of giving accurate information and helpful content to the community.
Below you will find the core elements of our Content Creator Guidelines. Acting against any of these could result in the revocation of your Content Creator status as well as suspension, and/or banning from Dungeon Fighter Online.
INAPPROPRIATE or INFRINGING CONTENT
- Creators shall not promote sites or services that are inappropriate for our communities. These would include gambling, coin selling, alcohol, e-cigarettes, and other illicit mature content.
- Creators shall not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually offensive, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating any applicable law.
- Creators shall not promote illicit activities including cheating and the use of exploits.
- Creators shall not plagiarize any content made by other users, and must disclose and credit any information or content that is not their sole creation.
BEHAVIORAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
When acting as a Creator, we expect you to follow these rules, including those that prohibit:
- Invasion of privacy of other users.
- Personal attacks, harassment, bullying, insulting, abusive or otherwise offensive conduct.
- Referring to figures or activities of religious or political relevance.
- Promoting racism, national hatred, or usage of ethnic slurs.
- Usage of pornographic or sexually oriented content.
- Involvement in, or reference to any drugs or illegal activity.
- Dishonesty or intentional misinformation.
- Using status to earn benefits over anyone.
- Actions that cause significant controversy in our services and communities.
# Please Note
- Content made by the Content Creators expresses the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Neople. Neople does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, article, link or comment posted by the Content Creators and shall not be responsible for the contents of any such message, article or comment.