Recruiting Community Advisor
Sep 05, 2023 (UTC)
We are currently seeking a Community Advisor to assist us in interacting with our wonderful community!
The application period will be from September 5th to September 19th, and we plan to recruit two new Community Advisors.
Candidates must be motivated and passionate towards making improvements regarding DFO and its community.
Please read the following details and apply if you think you are a good fit!
< Expectations of a Community Advisor >
- Must be active in various DFO communities (Discord, Reddit, in-game, etc.)
- Must uphold the rules and policies enforced by Neople
- Willing to participate in creating community reports
- Willing to participate in weekly Community Advisor meeting
- Willing to provide constructive suggestions and feedback regarding the game and its content
- Willing to investigate, provide, and document detailed information about in-game issues from both a new user's and veteran user's perspective
- Willing to assist in the implementation and execution any community-related events/procedures
- Willing to assist in collecting players' opinions
- Willing to assist newer / returning players in-game
< Qualification >
- Must be a dedicated and regular player of DFO
- Must have comprehensive knowledge in most or all fields of the game
- Must have a positive reputation within the community
- Arad Explorer Club must be Lv. 15 or above
* Applicants who have violated or do not comply with the Community Rules will be disqualified
< Monthly Compensation >
- 3,300 CERA
- 30 DANJI Pots
- Neo Premium + (30 Days)
- 50 Kaleido Boxes
- 10 Item Option Growth Tickets
- Community Advisor Title
Please fill in and send us your application through the following link: DFOG Community Advisor Application Form 2023
- Dungeon Fighter Online Support Team