Anton Solo Raid
- Anton Solo Raid is a solo play version of Anton Raid.
- Monster stats and attack patterns are optimized for solo play, and different dungeons open on different days.
(Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays) This mode uses the same Entry materials as Anton Raid, and you cannot play both solo and Anton Raid on the same day.
- You can get the Savior's Glory weapons that you can use. Savior's Glory Epic Weapon Random Pots are given as a Repeat Quest reward.
How to Enter
- You can enter it through the Anton Raid channels.
- You can enter it after creating a Solo Raid.
ㄴ In Solo Raid mode, you cannot use Invite to Raid, Join Raid, Waiting List, and Create Party menus.
ㄴ Solo Raid cannot be registered to the Raid list.
- You must have a Powerful Energy Absorption Blocker.
Anton Solo Raid Features
- You can now enjoy Anton Raid, which requires 20 players, by yourself.
- You can now select Solo or Normal mode upon creating an Anton Raid Raid.
ㄴ If you received a Normal Anton Raid Phase 1 (Cease) reward but failed Phase 2 (Defeat), then you cannot play Anton Solo Raid.
ㄴ If you failed Normal Anton Raid Phase 1 (Cease) and received a Retrial Ticket, then you can use it to play Normal or Solo mode.
ㄴ If you failed Anton Solo Raid and received a Retrial Ticket, then you can use it to play Normal or Solo mode.
- Starting Solo mode requires a Powerful Energy Absorption Blocker.
- You can only clear one Normal or Solo mode on the same day (per character).
- Different dungeons open on different days.
ㄴ Wednesday: Source of the Black Smoke - Shaking Battleground - Cutting Off the Energy - Black Volcano - Anton's Heart
ㄴ Saturday: Source of the Black Smoke - Naval Cannon Defense - Cutting Off the Energy - Black Volcano - Anton's Heart
ㄴ Sunday: Source of the Black Smoke - Durable Leg - Cutting Off the Energy - Black Volcano - Anton's Heart
- Monster stats have been significantly lowered for single play.
- Certain monster patterns have been changed for single play.
ㄴ Annihilator Nerbe, Flame Krave, Mertadorok, Fearsome Spiritual Residue, and Abyssal Medel
- The same time limit as Normal Anton Raid is applied. The Raid UI and buff cannot be used.
- If you fail to clear this mode within the time limit, you will receive an Admission Ticket to your Mailbox.
- Offers the same rewards as Normal Anton Raid, except for Level 60 - 85 Normal Epic equipment and Demon Invitations.
- The Savior's Glory weapons are distributed in a box that randomly generates them, except for the ones that you cannot equip.
ㄴ Example: The Slayers who cannot use Lightsabres are given a box that only contain Short Swords, Katanas, Bludgeons, and Zanbatos.
- You can additionally receive Savior's Glory Epic Weapon Random Pots as a Repeat Quest reward.
Monster Differences (Compared to Normal Anton Raid)
Monster difficulty levels, attack patterns, etc. have been optimized for single play.
||HP and stats have been significantly decreased for single play.
||Let There Be Light! pattern's Light orb count decreased (4 → 2)
||The zombies hold your character for a shorter duration.
Pentacle count decreased (4 → 2)
||Does not Immobilize your character while creating the energy orb.
||Its Charge Attack activation condition (multi-hit) alleviated
|Fearsome Spiritual Residue (Cutting off the Energy)
||Changed to Single Play pattern. HP reduction alleviated.
|Kres of Black Smoke
||No longer reflects damage or Immobilizes your character.
||Changed to Single Play pattern.
|Fearsome Spiritual Residue (Black Volcano)
||Receives damage when created flames are destroyed.
- The Cutting Off the Energy dungeon generates different Named monsters on different days.
- Wednesday: Grinder Ator, Mertadorok, Black Flower Rok, and Power Arm Kuro
- Saturday: Lava Monster Worm, Black Fire Rok, and Power Arm Kuro
- Sunday: Fearsome Spiritual Residue, Black Fire Rok, and Power Arm Kuro
Fail to Clear
If you fail to clear within the time limit, you will receive an Entry Material item to your Mailbox, so you can try again.
This item will not be issued if you quit the mode or engage in other activities before the time limit is reached, e.g. moving channels or changing your character.
- [Anton Solo Raid] Ravenous Anton
You can get Avarice Accessories or Sub Equipment through this quest.
Destroy Anton's Heart 5 times in Anton Solo Raid to complete it.
※ You can only complete [Anton Raid] Ravenous Anton or [Anton Solo Raid] Ravenous Anton. If you already completed the Normal version, the Solo version will not appear.
- [Anton Solo Raid] Fire-eating Weapon
You can get Savior's Glory Epic Weapon Random Pots.
Destroy Anton's Heart 21 times in Anton Solo Raid.
- [Limited] Extracting Anton's Neurons
You can get Anton's Neurons, which are used for upgrading Savior's Glory weapons.
Destroy Anton's Heart in Normal/Solo Raid to complete it.
You can get one random item in the each following category.
|Solo Mode Rewards
||12 - 15 Condensed Antoniums
Anton Legendary equipment
1 random Anton dungeon monster card
Anton's Soul Fragment
1 Savior's Glory weapon for your fighting style
Anton Epic equipment
||5 - 8 Condensed Antoniums