- New dungeon - `Tower of Dazzlement` will be added.
- Tower of Dazzlement can be entered from Valley of the Fallen Souls.
- Tower of Dazzlement quests will be added.
- Tower of Dazzlement can be played once per character/day. Up to 5 characters per account/week can enter the dungeon. (on each server)
- After 5 characters have entered the dungeon, no other characters can enter the dungeon until the reset.
- Dungeon is reset at 09:00, Tuesday and you will be able to enter with 5 characters of your choosing.
||Once per character/day
※ Reset at 09:00, Tuesday
||Consumes no fatigue points
- Dungeon structure and monsters are random upon entering.
- Dungeon that you have already entered will not appear again until reset.
- Each floor consists of 1-2 rooms.
- There's a chance for a hidden dungeon with a higher reward to appear.
||Awakening skills will be on cooldown when you enter
||Items dropped from monsters cannot be picked up directly. It will be stored in the Chest of Greed.
- Each floor of Tower of Dazzlement consists of 1-2 rooms.
- Each floor is created randomly. You have a small chance to encounter a hidden dungeon with higher rewards on each floor.
- Items dropped from monsters cannot be picked up directly. It is stored automatically in the Chest of Greed.
New Reward System - Chest of Greed
Items acquired from the Tower of Dazzlement are stored in the Chest of Greed. There are two types of rewards: Fixed Reward and Weekly Selectable Reward.
- Fixed Reward
- These rewards can be acquired by clearing the tower.
- Fixed rewards can be acquired by clearing the Underground Floor 7 or on Tuesday, 09:00 UTC.
- Weekly Selectable Reward
- You can select and receive up to 3 items that you have acquired from the tower.
- Reaper's Key can be earned by clearing Underground Floor 3, 5 and 7. Reward selection count will differ based on the number of Reaper's Keys you own.
- Weekly Selectable Reward can be acquired by clearing the Underground Floor 7 or at 09:00 UTC on Tuesday. You can select up to 3 rewards.
- Items in Chest of Greed can be acquired as follows.
- Click on Chest of Greed after clearing the dungeon
- Click on Chest of Greed from NPC Simona's menu
- For each character, you will not encounter a same dungeon twice until the reset at 09:00, Tuesday.
Card Binding Device
- Card Binding Device which allows you to combine monster cards will be added.
- It has 3 grades: Common, Uncommon, Rare.
- It can be acquired from the Tower of Dazzlement or through NPC Simona.
- When you combine cards, you can obtain a higher grade card or a card of the same grade.
- Only cards that are of the same grade with Card Binding Device may be combined.
Ex.) Only rare grade cards may be used with rare grade Card Binding Device.
- Up to 5 cards can be combiend at once. The more cards you combine, the higher chance to obtain a higher grade card.
- There's also a chance for upgraded card to appear.
Ex) Upgrading an uncommon card may yield a upgraded uncommon card or a rare card.
- Additional items have been added to Simona's Shop.
- It can only be purchased using 'Dazzled Spiritual Residue' from Tower of Dazzlement.
- Tower of Dazzlement Epic Weapon Box (limited to 1 per character)
- Tower of Dazzlement Random Epic Weapon pot
- Card Binding Device [Uncommon]
- Card Binding Device [Common]
- Card Binding Device [Rare]
- New Common and Uncommon monster cards will be added to Harlem area.
- Monsters in Harlem area have a small chance to drop these cards.
- Normal monsters will drop a random new card.