Pit of Incarceration
- The Pit of Incarceration dungeon will be added to the Valley of the Fallen Souls area.
- It's a Solo dungeon.
- The 1st and 2nd Pits will be added.
- Each Pit houses different types of villains.
- The Pit of Incarceration Episode quests will be added.
- They are unlocked after the Soldoros's Decision Episode quest: Enlightenment.
- You must be Level 95 or above to enter.
- You can enter this dungeon through the Valley of the Fallen Souls after completing the Pit of Incarceration quest.
- You can register 3 characters to play this dungeon every day.
- These registered characters can move between the 1st and 2nd Pits without restriction.
- The Registered Characters list is reset daily at 9:00 a.m.
- No Entry materials, Fatigue, or equipment durability is required.
- Skills cost less MP inside the Pit of Incarceration than outside of it.
- Each floor (room) has a time limit.
- Once you reach this time limit, you will fail to clear the floor and be sent back to town.
- You can increase the time limit by defeating Normal/Named/Boss monsters or decreasing their HP.
- Clear a floor, and all your used skills' cooldown will be decreased, depending on the time you have left.
- Their cooldown will not be decreased if you didn't fight.
- When you enter a floor, your battle begins on the count of 3, or more quickly if you attack first.
- Your character, if it dies, will automatically resurrect after a while.
- The 1st and 2nd Pits share rewards.
- Common/Uncommon/Unique equipment
- Shining Sky Fragments
- Each dungeon clear title (Once per character)
- You can get rewards from a total of 10 floors, and you'll get the rewards for the floor you cleared, regardless of the dungeon.
- Example: If you clear the first 4 floors in the 2nd Pit, and then switch to the 1st Pit, then you can get rewards, starting from the 5th floor of that Pit.
- Your registered characters can get rewards from these 2 Pits once a day.
- Once they receive a reward from a floor, they can't get more rewards from the same floor for the rest of the day.
- You can reenter the dungeon even if you've received all your rewards for the day.
- You will get a Title reward upon clearing each Pit for the first time, and it will be added to your Title Book.