- This content consists of two dungeons, Traces of the Dark Miscreation and the Dark Miscreation's Garden.
- All dungeons are Solo-only content. You can use characters on your account as APCs through the Elite Member System.
- You can enter it after completing the Episode quest, [Dark Dimension] A Wind from Far Away.
- This map is accessible through the upper portal in the Philasia.
- Clear the Act Quest- Back to Arad with a character at Level 100 or above, and a new quest, [Dark Dimension] A Wind from Far Away, will be unlocked.
- After completing the Episode Quest- [Dark Dimension] Remaining Threat, you can enter the Dark Dimension channel.
- This quest is unlocked after the Episode quest, [Dark Dimension] A Wind from Far Away.
|Reward Item||Acquisition Method||Details|
|4–6 Dark Dimension Fragments||Can be found from the Boss monster.||A fragment discovered beyond the rift in the Dark Dimension. Can be used for buying Dimension: Legendary equipment and Dark Dimension Essences through NPC Santorini.|
|Time's Guide Stone||Has a chance to drop from defeating Boss/Named monsters||A stone imbued with the energy of the Time Lords, created to stop the Transcended. It detects the Transcended that appear inside the spacetime rifts.|
|3-7 Resplendent Dark Dimension Fragment||Can be found from the Boss monster.||Used for buying Dark Dimension Fragments at NPC Santorini's Shop.|
(Time of the first - last entry of the week)
Floor Progression Rewards can be obtained weekly by account.
|Floor Progression Reward Box||Clear a floor||Obtain a Level 100 Epic pot, Resplendent Dark Dimension Fragments, Dark Energy Unique Card Holder, or Dark Energy Rare Card Holder.|
- Level 100 Epic Pots will be deleted 7 days after acquisition, and are given as account-bound. Consumes 2,000,000 Gold upon use.
|Neo: Product of Wisdom Equipment Recipe||Has a chance to drop from defeating the Boss monster||Creates a chance of upgrading Dimension: Legendary equipment to Neo: Product of Wisdom equipment.|
|Dark Dimension Essence||Has a chance to drop from defeating the Boss monster||An essence discovered beyond the rift in the Dark Dimension. Can be used for buying Neo: Product of Wisdom Equipment Recipes through NPC Santorini.|
|Time Crystal||Has a chance to drop from defeating the Boss monster||A crystal formed inside the spacetime rifts created by the Transcended. Can be refined into Time's Guide Stones that lead to the rifts.|
Attain Deterrence Contribution every time you clear The Dark Miscreation's Garden.
The Deterrence Rate will increase depending on the attained Deterrence Contribution.
The Deterrence Rate will be increased through the collective efforts of all adventurers. The Dark Miscreation will be successfully stopped if the rate reaches 100%.
Rewards will be sent by mail on the Tuesday after the Dark Miscreation Deterrence week to the first character to login on accounts that have attained Deterrence Contribution.
This content is carried out on a weekly basis, starting at 09:00 UTC on Tuesdays until 09:00 UTC the next Tuesday.
|Dark Miscreation Successful Deterrence Box||Issued when the Deterrence Rate reaches 100%||Randomly generates Random Neo: Product of Wisdom Equipment Box, Neo: Product of Wisdom Equipment Recipe Selection Box, or 50-100 Time's Guide Stone|
|Dark Miscreation Deterrence Participation Box||Issued when the Deterrence Rate fails to reach 100%.||Randomly generates 25-50 Time's Guide Stone.|
|Dimension: Legendary Equipment||Legendary equipment that activates enhanced Set options when equipped with Corrupt Power of Darkness, Redly Shimmering Bloody Sheen, Dimensional Crash, and Encroaching Darkness Set equipment.|
|Neo: Product of Wisdom Equipment Recipe Selection Chest||Generates a recipe of your choice, which can be used along with Dimension: Legendary equipment and various materials to create Neo Product of Wisdom equipment.|
|Dark Dimension Essence||20 Dark Dimension Fragments can be exchanged for 1 Dark Dimension Essence.|
|Legendary||Epic (Product of Wisdom)|
|Dimension: Darkly Corrupt Top (1 item per texture)||Neo: Darkly Corrupt Top (1 item per texture)|
|Dimension: Bloody Sheen Top (1 item per texture)||Neo: Bloody Sheen Top (1 item per texture)|
|Dimension: Dimension Shock Armlet||Neo: Dimension Shock Armlet|
|Dimension: Encroached Black Cross Earrings||Neo: Encroached Black Cross Earrings|
- The Armor items listed above can be retexturized.
- The equipment listed above, if equipped along with items purchasable through NPC Administrative Officer Dorothy, creates stronger Set options.
- 5 Unique cards added
- The Named and Boss monsters in the Dark Dimension: Signs of a Rift dungeon have a chance of dropping a card.
- Drag and drop characters to register them as Elite Members.
- Only characters at Level 100 or above can be used.
- Only characters on the same server as your current character can be used.
- Only 2nd Awakening or more advanced characters can be used.
- Characters of the same class, including your current character, can't be used at the same time.
- The Side Story characters (Dark Knight and Creator) can't be used as Elite Members.
- APCs' current Cube Contracts can't be used.
- When your current character uses a Cube Contract, your APCs receive a bonus to their highest Elemental Damage.
- Area buff (Prayer for Light and Life)
- Explorer Club Attribute buff
- Up to 3 Buff and 9 Active skills based on their current skill information.
- Awakening skills can't be used.
- Neo Awakening Active skills can't be used.
- They have 2 modes: Attack or Follow.
- You can use the Tab key to change Elite Member statuses.
- Elite Members resurrect in 10 seconds after death.
- Elite Members take the following actions in each mode.
|Attack||Attack nearby enemies.|
|Follow||Immediately stop attacking and follow your current character.|
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017