Tower of Anguish
New Content : Tower of Anguish
- The Tower of Anguish dungeon has been added to the Valley of Fallen Souls area.
- 100 formidable adventurers have claimed the tower, and are waiting for worthy opponents.
- You must be Level 90 or above to enter it.
- You can enter it once a day per account.
- This entry limit is reset daily at 09:00 a.m. (UTC).
- Your Explorer Club Level affects your maximum account entry limit. (Not applied to character entry limit)
- Explorer Club Lv. 1-6: Entry count +1
- Explorer Club Lv. 7-11: Entry count +2
- You can check your remaining entry count in the Dungeon Description/Supporter Selection/Character Selection windows.
- Your entry count is reset daily at 09:00 a.m. (UTC).
Re-entries & Additional Entries
- If you fail the dungeon, then you can use Invitations of Anguish to re-enter it.
- Only the character that failed the dungeon can re-enter it.
- Your entry count increases if you use a character that has not entered the dungeon that day.
Tower of Anguish Rules
- The Exorcism System is applied.
- The tower requires an increasing amount of Exorcism for a set number of floors.
- If you do not have enough Exorcism, then you will receive penalties on character HP, ATK and incoming damage amounts.
- Certain skills start on cool-down when you enter the tower.
- Certain protection skills have their cooldown increased and their duration shortened.
- Light of Divinity, Nen Guard, etc.
- Certain item options are disabled.
- Light of Divinity, Cooldown Reset, etc.
- Supporters cannot be used.
- Gabriel's Shop does not appear.
- Only the exclusive Tower of Anguish consumables sold by Simona can be used.
- Certain Consumable items and Life Tokens are disabled.
- The Male Mage's Resurrection skill cools down longer.
- There is a limit to acceptable Reinforcement/Boost/Refining levels.
- Reinforcement/Boost: +10
- Refining: +5
- Goblin PIN is disabled inside the dungeon.