The Night of Revelation content will be added.
- The Night of Revelation is Solo content that you can play with your Elite Members,
consisting of dungeons in the Stru Mountains set post-Exile Mountains story.
- You can use this content to get Revelation Fragments used to buy Epic Pots, certain Material items,
and Enchanting Beads.
- You'll have a chance of getting exclusive Enchanting Beads upon clearing dungeons.
The Night of Revelation Episode quests will be added.
- You can perform them at Level 100 after the What We're Missing quest.
- Complete the Unliftable Curse quest to enter The Night of Revelation channel.
- You can enter the Night of Revelation channel through NPC Mia the Druid in the Normal Chantri area
or the Dungeon Lobby.
- Must be Level 100 or above.
- You can enter this content 6 times a week per account and twice a day per character.
- You can receive Weekly rewards 6 times.
- Your Daily Entry count will be reset daily at 09:00 UTC
- Your Weekly Entry count will be reset on Tuesdays at 09:00 UTC
How to Enter
- The Night of Revelation channel will be added to the Select Channel > Special Area tab.
- Enter the left area in the Night of Revelation channel to use the Night of Revelation content.
- The Night of Revelation is Solo content, and you can enter the dungeon with up to 3 Elite Members that you have set up.
- You can set up Elite Members in the Explorer Club (J) > Elite Members tab.
- Elite Members added to The Night of Revelation can't be added to other dungeons until 09:00 UTC the next day.
- They can, however, be used for the content and have their Elite Member settings changed without restriction.
- At least 5,803 Exorcism is recommended.
- No Entry materials or Fatigue is required.
- If you die and are sent back to town, you'll be given a Retry chance.
- If you leave the content of your own accord, e.g., by selecting Go to Town, you'll forfeit your Retry chance.