The Grave Tower dungeon will be added to the Valley of the Fallen Souls.
- It's accessible through the Valley of the Fallen Souls.
- Level 100 or above is required.
- A Solo dungeon in which parties are not allowed.
- 10,815 Adventurer Fame is required.
- You must meet this Adventurer Fame requirement to enter the Grave Tower.
- No Fatigue is required. Your character will be bound to the Grave Tower.
- Up to 6 characters can be bound per account.
- Bound characters can be checked through the Grave Tower dungeon slot.
- Your Grave Tower-bound characters' weekly highest records will be displayed.
- Your bind information will be reset on Tuesday at 09:00 UTC
- Bound characters can retry the Grave Tower without limit.
- When they retry, they'll restart on Floor 1.
- When you enter the Grave Tower, you'll receive the Astrologer's Clairvoyance buff.
- Increases STR/INT, Physical/Magical Def., and Max HP/MP inside the dungeon.
- Additionally provides 15% Bonus Damage to the classes whose Neo: Awakening version is not yet available.
- The Grave Tower has 100 floors of graves piled up on each other by Grave.
- Each floor is fraught with monsters that Grave created with his magic of the dead. When you enter a floor, its monsters stir awake and come to fight you.
- The higher you go, the stronger Grave's magic and his monsters.
- Grave's magic of the dead is incomplete. All his monsters have weaknesses. Attack their weaknesses to weaken them and inflict greater damage.
- When you first enter the Grave Tower, you'll be moved to the Lobby.
- Take the stairs to climb the tower and defeat monsters. Your ultimate objective is to reach the 100th floor.
- Once you defeat monsters on a floor, you can no longer auto-recover HP, MP, or skill cooldown on that floor.
- Potions, elixirs, or dolls can't be used.
- Life Tokens can't be used.
- If you die or click the Retreat button on the upper right side, you'll be moved to the Lobby. There, you can collect your reward and exit the dungeon.
- The Grave Tower is closed on Tuesdays at 8:55 UTC to reset its weekly player information and can't be accessed until the reset is completed.
- Equipment durability is not consumed.
- This Grave Tower is filled with Grave's wicked energy.
- On every stage, you must clear a room and moved to the next within 60 seconds, or Grave will use his magic and fill the map with fog.
- You can check your remaining time in the UI on the upper right side.
- Grave's fog periodically decreases HP and inflicts increasing damage with time.
- The countdown stops after you fully clear a stage and before you move on to the next.
- Grave's monsters, created by his incomplete magic of the dead, are unstable and have weaknesses.
- Successfully attack their weaknesses to fill the gauge on the upper left side.
- When the gauge is filled, monsters will become Groggy and receive more damage than usual.
- The types and effects of Monster Break are as follows.
||Hold or attack a set number of times.
Simultaneous occurrences count individually.
|Back Attack Break
||A set number of back attacks
||A set number of counterattacks
||A set number of attacks
||Use Clear Cube skills a set number of times.
||Stay within a set distance from monsters for 15 sec.
||Stay a set distance away from monsters for 10 sec.
- When defeated, Grave Tower monsters release their resentful energy and generate healing orbs.
- These healing orbs restore a set amount of HP and MP when obtained.
- Play in the Grave Tower and save your record to skip a few floors and start from the middle in the next week, depending on your record.
- Play in the Grave Tower to save your weekly highest record per character.
- Enter the Tower again in the next week, and you can select the skipped stages that are 10 floors shy from your highest record for the last week.
- You can select your skipped stages on Tuesdays at 09:00 UTC
- You can check your skipped stages in the Dungeon Info window (appears when you place the cursor over the Grave Tower dungeon slot).
- Your skipped stages will be reset if you don't enter the Tower in the next week.
- Enter the Tower and climb the stairs. You'll skip the selected number of stages before you start fighting.
- You can get rewards for the skipped stages at once upon entering the dungeon.