Level 90 Quest Legendary equipment, Valor, has been added.
- A total of 11 items—5 different types of armor, 3 accessories, and 3 Special Equipment—has been added.
- 2 random options are added to this equipment when it's obtained.
- The numerical values of these options vary, depending on their grade.
- 4 different option grades exist, distinguished by the prefix that they add to the equipment
- Lowest-grade Option: Combat
- Middle-grade Option: Strife
- High-grade Option: Insanity
- Highest-grade Option: Destruction
- A different number of Star icons is added, depending on the option grade.
- This Level 90 Quest Legendary equipment does not produce the following items when disassembled.
- Legendary Souls
- A large amount of Endless Eternities (low chance)
- This equipment cannot be repurchased from shops.
- The Valor equipment has 3 to 6-piece Set options.
- You can use a set of 3, 4, 5, or 6 pieces of this equipment for Set effects.
- Set options do not stack.
- If you create a set of 3, and then of 5, then only the 5-piece Set options are applied.
- Set options will disappear when transfered through transcendent stone.
Equipment Option Modification
- You can use the Valor Option Modifier for the following effects.
Modify Equipment Options
- You can use the Equipment Option Modification System to modify options per group.
- Only the options in the same group can be modified at the same time.
- Modifying options require Crest Stones for their option group.
- The number of required Crest Stones varies depending on the option grade.
|Stat/Speed Option Groups
||Atk./Critical Chance Option Groups
||Elemental Damage Option Groups
|Stat bonus (STR/VIT/INT/SPR)
||Atk. bonus (Physical/Magical/Independent)
||Elemental Damages (Fire/Water/Light/Shadow/All Elemental Damages)
|Speed bonus (Attack/Movement/Casting Speeds)
||Critical Chance bonus (Physical/Magical Critical Chances)
- You can use the Equipment Rank-up System to upgrade Valor equipment option grades.
- Upgrading option grade also increases the numerical values of 2 options of the target Valor equipment.
- Upgrading option grade requires Sigil Stones.
- The number of required Sigil Stones varies depending on the option grade.
Set Option Addition
- You can add Set options to a set of 3-6 pieces of Valor equipment of your choice.
- You can select up to 4 different option groups, 1 option per group, for your Set options.
- Set options and their numerical values are affected by the number of equipment selected for a set and their option grades.
- Adding Set options requires Pure Condensate of Valor.
- The number of required Pure Condensate of Valor varies depending on the type and number of options.
- The Set icon is added to the equipment selected for a set.
- Damage Bonus Groups
- Attack Damage +(%)
- Critical damage +(%)
- Bonus damage +(%)
- Atk. Bonus (%) Groups
- Physical/Independent Atk. +(%)
- Magical/Independent Atk. +(%)
- Stat Bonus (%) Groups
- STR +(%)
- INT +(%)
- Elemental Damage Groups
- Fire Damage (+)
- Water Damage (+)
- Light Damage (+)
- Shadow Damage (+)
- All Elemental Damages (+)
- Stat Bonus Groups
- STR (+)
- INT (+)
- VIT (+)
- SPR (+)
- Critical Chance Bonus Groups
- Physical Critical Chance (+)
- Magical Critical Chance (+)
- Skill Level (Per-range) Increase Group
- Lv. 1-30 skill levels +1