The Imperial Arena: Hard Mode
Imperial Arena - Hard Mode
- Monsters are tougher than those on Normal mode and generate more rewards.
- You can select Normal or Hard mode in the Imperial Arena Lobby UI.
- If you buy an Imperial Arena Challenge Ticket (Daily), you can't change your mode until 9:00 a.m. the next day.
- You will fight a total of 7 different monsters.
- Every day 7 different monsters will appear in a random order.
- Monsters will randomly get a weak attribute every day.
- All the monsters that appear on the same day will get the same weak attribute (Physical or Magical Attack).
- The further the round, the tougher the monsters.
- Monsters on Imperial Arena Hard mode are set to Level 120, tougher than those on Normal mode.
- You will receive a more powerful Imperial Glory buff on Hard mode.
- Certain skills are modified on Hard mode.
- The following skills' Character Defense/Survivability Bonus effects will be decreased, compared to Normal mode.
ㄴ Nen Master (M): Tiger Flash: Nen Creature of Light
ㄴ Nen Master (F): Sun's Breath and Tiger Flash: Nen Creature of Light
ㄴ Mechanic (M/F): Camouflage
ㄴ Summoner: Contract: Black Knight Sandor
ㄴ Crusader (M): Sign of Protection, Heaven's Melody, and Apocalypse
ㄴ Crusader (F): Guardian's Blessing, Light of Divinity, and Crux of Victoria
- The following skills' HP Healing effect will be decreased.
ㄴ Crusader (M): Holy Sanctuary
ㄴ Crusader (F): Healing Prayer, Regenerative Aria, and Miracle Shine
ㄴ Lightbringer: Divine Sanctuary
- You can get more Glorious De Los Medals and Dark Side Tokens on Hard mode.
- Your rewards are sent to your Mailbox at once, depending on the number of rounds you cleared.