Weapon Shape Forge
Replication, a system that enables you to copy a weapon's shape onto another weapon, will be added.
- The Replicate menu will be added to NPC Linus in Elvenguard.
- You can Replicate weapon shapes and create Weapon Shape Skin items.
- Replication consumes the weapon and Mold used as materials.
- The materials you use affect the binding properties of the resulting Weapon Shape.
||Linus's Steel Mold
||Tradable Weapon Shape
||Untradable Weapon Shape
※ The mold materials (Linus's Steel Mold and Linus's Mold) can be purchased at the Item Shop.
※ Linus's Steel Mold is tradable and Linus's Mold is account-bound.
- The resulting Weapon Shape will be added to your Inventory > Consumable tab as a Consumable.
- Weapon Shapes are Skin items with only the appearances of the Replicated weapons; they do not include the original weapons' Level, rarities, options, or special effects.
- Example: Replicas of a Starlight Syndrome (Auto Gun) with the Spotlight effect can't have the Spotlight effect.
- Weapon Shapes replicated by Linus's Steel Molds can be traded without restriction until sent to the Skin Storage.
- Linus's Molds can't Replicate the weapons that your current character can't use.
- Temporary, Growing, and Event weapons can't be Replicated.
How to Apply Weapon Shapes
- The Weapon Shape menu will be added to the Skin Storage.
- The Weapon Shape Consumables, when used, will be saved in the Skin Storage > Weapon Shape tab, and bind to their user characters.
- You can only use Weapon Shape Consumables of the type that your current character can use.
- Example: Broom Weapon Shapes can only be used by the characters with the Broom skills (Witches, Creators, and Enchantress).
- Weapon Shapes can't affect the Attack and Character Skill effects of your current weapon.
- Weapon Shapes hide Weapon Avatars.
- If you want to see your Weapon Avatar, then please cancel the Weapon Shape that you have selected in the Skin Storage.
- Weapon Shapes do not affect your current Weapon Clone Avatar's stats. Only your weapon's appearance is changed to the selected Weapon Shape.
Additional System Changes
- Auction Hall: The Weapon Shape category will be added.
- You can look up and buy Weapon Shapes at the Auction Hall by selecting character classes or entering item names.
- Click a Weapon Shape in the Auction Hall to add it to the mannequin on the right side for a preview.
- My Info: Apply a Weapon Shape, and the Skin mark will be displayed in the Weapon slot.
- You can also check other players' Weapon Shapes by selecting their character information.