- You can now create dedicated Arena characters.
- Arena characters can be created in the Create Character menu.
- They are created at Level 85 and can use only the Arena channels.
- Each class comes with an exclusive set of equipment. (Cannot be sold/discarded.)
- You cannot create more than 1 Arena character of the same kind.
- When you delete an Arena character, you cannot create another character of the same kind for 30 days.
- When you have a Normal character that has underwent the Skill Verification process, Arena characters created on the same account have the same RP as the Normal character.
- Arena characters are rewarded with a Title and a Creature when they complete the Game Changer of the Arena quest at Sizki's Dojo.
- Deleted Arena characters cannot be restored by any means.
- Arena characters can be changed to Normal characters.
- They can clear Daily missions to increase their Character Accomplishment rate, which enables them to change to Normal character when it's full.
- When changing to Normal character, they lose their exclusive equipment and receive a Character Conversion Package.
a) Experienced Bruiser weapons, Level 85 Magic-sealed armor/accessories/Special equipment, etc.
- When changing to Normal character, their Titles and Creatures change to 60-day versions.
- Arena characters can mail only to the other characters on the same account.
- They can only add items and gold to the Account Safe.
- They cannot benefit from the Explorer Club and cannot be used as Mercenary/Supporter.
- They cannot use any Guild features except the chat mode when they join a guild.
- Arena characters cannot use the Arena Fatigue Consumption feature.