[ Auto-accept Limited Quests ]
- Now the following Limited quests will be automatically accepted when you enter dungeons.
- Extracting Anton's Neurons
- [Anton] High-ranking Tartan Essence
- [Luke] Her Duty as a Scientist
- [Echon] Born to Fight
[ Disassemble All Option Improvement ]
- Now the Disassembler and Extractor will also disassemble Cracked Dimensional equipment when Disassemble All is selected.
- Items imbued with Dimensional Auras and enhanced through Enchanter and other enhancing processes will be excluded from the disassembling targets.
[ Interface Improvement ]
- Now you can save your UI's pop-up locations.
- Applicable UI: Inventory, Vault, Character Info, Mailbox, Look for Party, Epic Dic., Title Book, and Damage Font
[ Explorer Club Expedition ]
- Now the default Expedition Time will be changed to 24 hours. Afterward, it will be automatically set to your latest Expedition Time.
[ Mission Book ]
- The View suitable missions only option will be added to the Mission Book.
[ Professions Improvement ]
- Now Disassemblers and Enchanters will be able to use their Profession menus without having to set up a shop.
- Now you can use the Disassembler just by selecting the Profession menu (in and outside dungeons).
[ Buff Enhancement ]
- The Buff Enhancement pop-up UI will be improved.
- View Character Info will now also display the target character's Buff Enhancement information.
[ Valor Equipment Option Modifier ]
- The Valor Equipment Option Modifier will be relocated near the NPC Joshua.
- The Valor Equipment Option Modifier's Change/Add Option UI will be updated.
- You can now purchase the materials needed for adding Set options and Rank-up directly from the Options window.
- Now Darma's Symbols can be obtained from disassembled Level 90 Legendary Valor equipment.
- Now Darma's Symbols can be obtained from disassembled Ranked-up Valor equipment.
- The higher Valor equipment's Rank-up level, the more Darma's Symbols it generates when disassembled.
- Now Valor Wave Converters will require 40 Darma's Symbols apiece instead of 70.
[ Tower of Anguish ]
- Entry to the Tower of Anguish will no longer be limited per account.
- Now each of your characters can enter it once a day by default.
- Tower of Anguish-related information will be deleted from Explorer Club Attributes.
[ Pandemonium Rift ]
- Entry to the Pandemonium Rift will no longer be limited per account.
- Now each of your characters can enter it 3 times a day.
[ Interdimensional Rift > Otherwordly Adversaries ]
- The torches inside the Interdimensional Rift - Castle of Bakal map will be relocated.
Additional Convenience Updates
- Game Control Guide feature will be improved.
- A panel will be added to help learn the basic controls.
- A panel will be added to help learn how to use skills.
- It's no longer permitted to set up the Disassembler inside the Arena by using Puppets.
- The Quick Rebound skill tooltip will now include the Key-down effect information.
- Creature skills will no longer display the Creature name when used.
- Seria's Greeting System will be revised.
- The game will no longer minimize the other application programs in use upon execution.
- Now you can turn off the tooltips of your currently equipped items by pressing Shift while having the cursor on them.
- Now the Look for Party pop-up window will start searching as soon as you add a keyword and press the Enter key.
- Now you can continue to Whisper to the same Explorer Club friend, even if they change to a different character during the conversation.
- The following will be applied if you receive an invitation from a Raid Group that is already playing.
- If the Raid Group has cleared up to Phase 1: You will be notified that you will not receive Phase 1 rewards if you join this Group.
- If the Raid Group has cleared up to Subjugation: It can't send invitations.