|Sanctuary of Birth||- Birth-stimulating Energy is cast on a random party member.
- If this character approaches Named/Boss monsters, the monsters temporarily become Invincible and regain HP.
- Birth-stimulating Energy moves on to another character after a while.
|Sanctuary of Dispersion||- Buffon's radars appear in all of the maps.
- One of Buffon's radars will randomly follow a party member.
- The additional radars are paused while Buffon is on a rampage.
|Sanctuary of Destruction||- Destruction Marks appear on 2 random party members.
- Lava drops onto these characters, creating a lava area around them.
|Light Route||- Luke's light pours onto the Named/Boss monsters.
- Luke's light pushes player characters within range.
- After a while, the light spreads, Blinding all characters.
|Dark Route||- A black hole of darkness appears in a random location, consistently
- Those who are dragged to the depths of this black hole will be Cursed.
[ Reward ]
|Destroyed Palace of Creation||Party||100 Fateful Determinations|
|Sanctuary of Transcendence||Party 1||One of the following
|Party 2||17 - 38 Twilight Crystals
(The actual quantity varies, depending on your Weekly Account Clearance count.)
|Raid||One of the following
[ Special Reward ]
Fusion - Emoticon
|Clear Luke Raid - Hard mode once.|
|Afterimages of Twilight - Party Frame
||Clear Luke Raid - Hard mode 10 times.|
Heblon: Light Savior - Title
|Clear Luke Raid - Hard mode 10 times without dying.|
Luke Hard Mode Request Frame
|Clear Luke Raid - Hard mode 30 times without dying. (Account based)|
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017