Fiend War : Contents
- Characters at Level 95 or above can enter.
- Each character can clear this mode once a day or twice a week on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Their Daily Entry count will be reset daily at 9:00 UTC
- Their Weekly Entry count will be reset on Tuesdays at 9:00 UTC
- You can enter this mode through the Fiend War channel after completing the [Fiend War] To the Front quest.
- This quest appears after you reach Level 95 and complete all the new Epic quests.
- You can create a Raid Group through NPC Masked Knight in the Final Defense Line area in the Fiend War channel.
- You can start the Fiend War through the Empyrean Supporter NPC in the Ally Base area after creating/joining a Raid Group.
- The Special Energy Concealer item is required.
- Special Energy Concealer Boxes are available for purchase at the Raid Shop > Fiend War tab.
- Each character can buy and use 1 Special Energy Concealer Box a day.
- The Entry materials are consumed at the beginning of the Fiend War.
Fiend War Basic Rules
- Up to 8 characters can play this mode at the same time.
- A total of 60 minutes
- You will fail the Fiend War when the time limit elapses, and receive a Reentry Ticket in your Mailbox.
- Each battle has its own time limit.
- You will receive a Failure penalty every time this time limit elapses.
- Each character in the Raid Group form a squad.
- Up to 4 squads can enter each battlefield.
- A 4-squad unit will be formed at the beginning of each battle.
- For more details, please refer to the Battlefield Description page.
- At least 5,382 Exorcism is required.
- Resurrection-related character skills are restricted from use.
- Mage (M), Crusader (F), and Knight
- Only the exclusive Fiend War Consumables can be used in the Fiend War.
- These Consumables are purchasable through the Empyrean Supporter and Orc Sage NPCs.
- You can only use a certain number of Life Tokens in each battle, and this number is shared among your unit (party).
- If the 60-minute time limit elapses or enemies invade the Ally Base, you will fail and receive a Reentry Ticket in your Mailbox.
- If you lose a battle, retreat from it, let the monster unit advance, or the time limit elapses, then you will be moved to the starting area and receive a Resurrection penalty, which will keep you in that map for a set amount of time.