- The new Scenario quest, Ispins, the Usurped Lands, will be added.
- You can unlock it by accepting the Level 110 Act quest, New Dimension.
- The new Legion content, Ispins, the Usurped Lands, will be added.
- Ispins, the Usurped Lands can be accessed on Thursday through Sunday weekly.
(Thursday - Sunday)
How to Enter Content
- Complete the quest "Time to Extinguish the Fire" to enter the Ispins, the Usurped Lands Legion channel.
- The Ispins, the Usurped Lands channel requires 33,043 or more Fame.
- You can enter the content through NPC Commander Irine in the Ispins, the Usurped Lands channel.
- You can create a party through NPC Commander Irine or the Look for Party UI.
- After creating or joining a party, move to the right side and start the content through NPC Juvenil.
Entry Level: 110
- Characters below Level 110 can't enter.
Recommended Party Size: 4
Entry Fame: 33,043
- Characters below 33,043 Fame can't enter.
Entry Fatigue: 30
- 30 Fatigue is consumed upon entry.
Weekly Entry Limit: 3
- Your Weekly Entry count will be decreased at the beginning of the content.
Weekly Reward Count: 1
- You'll get a reward upon defeating a Dragonoid. You can get a Weekly reward per Dragonoid.
- Your Weekly Reward count is decreased per Dragonoid.
- Ash Core Reward: 1
- Numak Reward: 1
- Neiser Reward: 1
- Itrenok Reward: 1
- Your Weekly Reward count will drop to 0 when you get all the available Dragonoid rewards for the week.
- Afterward, you can't enter the content, even if you have remaining entries.
- Your Weekly Entry and Reward Count limits will be reset on Tuesday at 9:00 UTC.
- A 60-minute limit is applied to each dungeon.
- If you pass 60 minutes, then you'll be auto-removed from the dungeon.
- 30 Dungeon Re-entry count is applied.
- This count decreases per re-entry.
- Life Tokens are restricted from use.
- All your party members will auto-resurrect for every new Dragonoid phase.
- Resurrect with 30% of HP/MP.
- Healing Consumables and Dungeon Life Online throwing Consumables can only be used up to 8 times.
- Puppet items are restricted from use in this content.
- Certain character skills weaken in the Ispins dungeons.
- Target Skills: Slow Heal, Healing Prayer, and Meticulous Stitching
- You can check more detailed information about these skills in the Ispins channel.
- If you use all your 30 Re-entry counts, you'll fail the content.
- As the party leader, you can abandon the content through an NPC in each Dragonoid area.
- Abandonment first has to be put to the vote, and your entire party must agree to it.
- If you abandon the content, your dungeon progression will be reset.
- To retry the dungeon, you'll have to leave your existing party and create a new one.
- If you restart the content, you can't get the Dragonoid rewards you already collected.
- Your Weekly Entry count will not be restored when you abandon the content.
- The Area buff, Irine's Prayer, will be added.
- Irine's Prayer will be applied to the Temporary Post area.
- It increases STR/INT in the dungeons.
- This stat bonus by Irine's Prayer will not affect Buffer characters' Buff skills.
How to Play
- The Dragonoids appear in a different order every week.
- Their order is updated on Tuesday at 9:00 UTC.
- You can enter the content dungeons through the Status Board.
- Only your party leader can control the Status Board.
- The Adventurer can select 1 Operation Card from among 3 kinds before fighting each Dragonoid.
- 3 Operation Cards among various kinds will be selected.
- Each Operation Card can't be selected more than once.
- Your party leader can select the final Operation Card.
- Before the Select Operation phase, all party members except the leader will be given some time to choose and recommend the operation they want.
||33,043 or more
||36,268 or more
||38,243 or more
- The higher the operation level, the better your additional reward upon completing the operation.
- You can't get the additional reward if you fail.
- If you retreat, your progression will be reset.
- Your Reward count per Dragonoid will be decreased, regardless of your operation results.
- Operations are provided at different difficulty levels, depending on the level.