The new Scenario quest, Ispins, the Usurped Lands, will be added.
You can unlock it by accepting the Level 110 Act quest, New Dimension.
The new Legion content, Ispins, the Usurped Lands, will be added.
Ispins, the Usurped Lands can be accessed on Thursday through Sunday weekly.
(Thursday - Sunday)
How to Enter Content
Complete the quest "Time to Extinguish the Fire" to enter the Ispins, the Usurped Lands Legion channel.
The Ispins, the Usurped Lands channel requires 33,043 or more Fame.
You can enter the content through NPC Commander Irine in the Ispins, the Usurped Lands channel.
You can create a party through NPC Commander Irine or the Look for Party UI.
After creating or joining a party, move to the right side and start the content through NPC Juvenil.
Entry Level: 110
Characters below Level 110 can't enter.
Recommended Party Size: 4
1 - 4 characters
Entry Fame: 33,043
Characters below 33,043 Fame can't enter.
Entry Fatigue: 30
30 Fatigue is consumed upon entry.
Weekly Entry Limit: 3
Your Weekly Entry count will be decreased at the beginning of the content.
Weekly Reward Count: 1
You'll get a reward upon defeating a Dragonoid. You can get a Weekly reward per Dragonoid.
Your Weekly Reward count is decreased per Dragonoid.
- Ash Core Reward: 1
- Numak Reward: 1
- Neiser Reward: 1
- Itrenok Reward: 1
Your Weekly Reward count will drop to 0 when you get all the available Dragonoid rewards for the week.
Afterward, you can't enter the content, even if you have remaining entries.
Your Weekly Entry and Reward Count limits will be reset on Tuesday at 9:00 UTC.
A 60-minute limit is applied to each dungeon.
- If you pass 60 minutes, then you'll be auto-removed from the dungeon.
30 Dungeon Re-entry count is applied.
- This count decreases per re-entry.
Life Tokens are restricted from use.
All your party members will auto-resurrect for every new Dragonoid phase.
- Resurrect with 30% of HP/MP.
Healing Consumables and Dungeon Life Online throwing Consumables can only be used up to 8 times.
Puppet items are restricted from use in this content.
Certain character skills weaken in the Ispins dungeons.
- Target Skills: Slow Heal, Healing Prayer, and Meticulous Stitching
- You can check more detailed information about these skills in the Ispins channel.
If you use all your 30 Re-entry counts, you'll fail the content.
As the party leader, you can abandon the content through an NPC in each Dragonoid area.
Abandonment first has to be put to the vote, and your entire party must agree to it.
If you abandon the content, your dungeon progression will be reset.
To retry the dungeon, you'll have to leave your existing party and create a new one.
If you restart the content, you can't get the Dragonoid rewards you already collected.
Your Weekly Entry count will not be restored when you abandon the content.
The Area buff, Irine's Prayer, will be added.
Irine's Prayer will be applied to the Temporary Post area.
- It increases STR/INT in the dungeons.
- This stat bonus by Irine's Prayer will not affect Buffer characters' Buff skills.
How to Play
The Dragonoids appear in a different order every week.
- Their order is updated on Tuesday at 9:00 UTC.
You can enter the content dungeons through the Status Board.
- Only your party leader can control the Status Board.
The Adventurer can select 1 Operation Card from among 3 kinds before fighting each Dragonoid.
- 3 Operation Cards among various kinds will be selected.
- Each Operation Card can't be selected more than once.
Your party leader can select the final Operation Card.
- Before the Select Operation phase, all party members except the leader will be given some time to choose and recommend the operation they want.
33,043 or more
36,268 or more
38,243 or more
The higher the operation level, the better your additional reward upon completing the operation.
- You can't get the additional reward if you fail.
- If you retreat, your progression will be reset.
- Your Reward count per Dragonoid will be decreased, regardless of your operation results.
Operations are provided at different difficulty levels, depending on the level.