- If guildsmen enter a dungeon together in a party, then their Guild Buff effects will improve in proportion to their number.
- If some of the party members are not in the same guild or not in a guild at all, then the Guild Buff bonus will not be applied.
- Not applied in Raid mode.
- The Guildsmen list in the Guild window will display the guildsmen's Main character names, server names, and memos if you bring the cursor over their names.
- The Guild Settings feature will be improved.
- The following features will be added to Guild Settings.
ㄴ Guild Channel, Guild Notice, How to Join a Guild, Guild Traits, Guild Introduction, and Guildsman Settings
- You will be able to set up your membership type to Auto or Approval-based.
- Auto: Enables you to instantly accept applicants without the approval process.
- Approval-based: Enables you to screen applicants, just like before.
- Guild Traits will be added to help you describe your guild's traits.
- The available guild traits are as follows.
ㄴ #Buddy, #Noobfriendly, #Grind, #Raid, #PvP, #Solo, and #Pro_Arad
ㄴ You can select up to 3 guild traits.
- If you write a guild introduction and select Register on Advertisement Bulletin Board, your introduction will be registered on the Bulletin Board.
- A guild introduction can contain up to 80 English alphabets.
- In Guildsman Settings, you can set up your guildsmen's ranks and permissions.
- In the list in Guildsman Settings, click a character name to change its guildsman rank.
- Use the Magnifier button at the bottom of the Guildsman Settings window to look up guildsmen.
- The Guild Master authority can only be transferred to a Deputy Guild Master.
- The old guildsman rank-editing menu in the Guild window will be removed.
- The following menus will be removed from the Guild window.
- The Bulletin Board, Contribution, Gold Donation, and Ally Guilds
- The cooldown period after leaving a guild will be updated.
- Old: 72 hours after leaving a guild
- New: After Fatigue is reset at 9 a.m. UTC after leaving a guild.
- You will no longer lose your Guild Contribution Certificates upon leaving a guild
Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board
- The Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board will be added to help you view currently recruiting guilds at a glance.
- You will be able to access the Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board by using the following methods.
- Non-guildsmen: Guild in the Menu Selection window or its hotkey (;)
- Guildsmen: Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board button on the upper side of the Guild window
- You will be able to apply for guilds more easily through the Apply button on the Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board.
- Guilds whose membership type is Auto will instantly accept new members without going through an approval process.
- Guilds whose membership type is Approval-based will accept new members after they are approved by their administrators, just like before.
- The Guild Advertisement Bulletin Board only displays the guilds whose master has registered their guild introduction message on the Bulletin Board through Guild Settings.
- But you can look up all the available guilds, regardless of the availability of their introduction messages, by entering guild/guild master names in the Search field.
- The Guild Trait Search menu will be added to help you quickly find the guild you want.
- 7 guild traits are available: #Buddy, #Noobfriendly, #Grind, #Raid, #PvP, #Solo, and #Pro_Arad
- You can select up to 3 traits at a time.
- Guild traits can be set up in Guild Settings. (Guild masters only)
- You can check the list of guilds that other characters on your account have joined through the My Account Guild tab.