- The Account-based Entry limit for the Anton/Luke Raids will be deleted. Instead, you can now enter each Raid twice a week per character.
- Group/Solo Anton Raids: You can select Wednesday, Saturday, or Sunday to clear one of these Raids once a day, up to twice a week, per character. (Clearance count is shared between the Raids.)
- Group/Solo Luke Raid and Luke Raid - Hard Mode: You can select Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday to clear one of these Raids once a day, up to twice a week, per character. (Clearance count shared)
ㄴ Once a character clears them twice, it can't enter Raid channels, create or invite to Raid Groups, or register on the Wait List for the cleared Raid types.
ㄴ The Luke Raid - Hard mode can be cleared 6 times a week per account.
- All your Raid Entry records will be reset every Tuesday at 9:00 UTC
- Raid Entry count-related effects will be removed from the Explorer Club Attributes.
- You can check your Raid Clearance count in the Character Selection screen and the Raid Channel Selection window.
- You can check your Weekly Raid Clearance status per character in the Character Selection screen.
- Bring the cursor over a character in the Character Selection Screen, and it will be displayed in the Weekly Content Status at the bottom of your Daily Content Status window.
- These statuses are always displayed, even if the Raids are not opened, but not for the characters that do not meet the Raids' Level requirement.
- A new item, Fateful Determination, will be added.
- This item binds to your account, and can be used at the Loot Shop inside the Raid Shop.
- Can be obtained from the Anton/Luke Raids.
|Normal (8 players)
||Normal (20 players)
- You can get up to 2,000 Fateful Determinations per account every week.
- Your weekly acquisition record will be reset every Tuesday at 9:00 UTC
- Because of the addition of Fateful Determination, Demon Invitations and Epic equipment will be removed from the Anton Raid Reward List.
- Raid-related items in the Woon Lyonir, Eventful Erica, and Naen Siger Shops will be removed and transferred to the new system, Raid Shop.
- The Raid Shop that specializes in Anton/Luke Raid items will be added.
- You can access this new shop through the System Menu (ESC) > Raid Shop, or the NPCs Woon Lyonir, Eventful Erica, and Naen Siger.
- The Raid Shop can be assigned to a hotkey, and it's only accessible while you're in town.
- Now the Raid Entry materials can only be purchased in the corresponding Raid channels, and their Daily Purchase limit will be deleted.
- Powerful Energy Absorption Blocker Box: Anton Raid channel
- Black and White Protection Box: Luke Raid channel
- The Raid Shop consists of the Anton, Luke, Loot, and Special Reward tabs.
- Anton: Sells the Anton Raid Entry materials and Anton Raid-related supplies.
- Luke: Sells the Luke Raid Entry materials and Luke Raid-related supplies.
- Certain products will be updated.
- 40 of the new reward item, Fateful Determination, can be used to buy a Demon Invitation Box (160).
- Each character can buy up to 8 Demon Invitation Box (160) a week.
- Your Loot Shop Purchase count will be reset every Tuesday at 9:00 UTC
- (New) Special Reward
- Luke Raid: You can check the Hard Mode missions and get rewards.
- Luke Raid: If you clear a Hard Mode mission, then the Get Reward button will be activated.
- You can preview each reward by bringing the cursor over it.
- Certain Material items' tooltips will be updated because of the addition of the Raid Shop.