Due to the Tier System being account-based, Placement Matches will be enacted for each account.
New Maps Added
The Personal and Common Lobby maps will be updated.
2 new maps (Sky Nest and Altar of Truth) will be added.
- The following Arena UI will be updated.
- Select Matching Mode.
Arena Quest Changes
- The following quests will be deleted.
- [1:1] Checking Condition
- [1:1] Satisfactory Victory
- The Albert's Skill quests will be updated.
- They will be combined into a single quest, and their completion condition will be changed to the completion of the Ring of Combat (5/5) quest.
- Arena Characters
- Arena characters can no longer be created.
- The existing Arena characters can be converted to Normal characters by completing Arena missions.
- The Coliseum and its manager, NPC Haru, will be deleted.
- Fatigue Consumption System
- The Fatigue Consumption System will be deleted, and Gold and Dungeon EXP can no longer be gained in the Arena.
- Avatar Distribution System
- Avatars will no longer be distributed upon entering the Arena.
- Arena Equipment Preset System
- The system will be deleted that enabled you to automatically switch to your previously used equipment upon entering the Arena.
- Item- Agent weapons have been added to the Arena Weapon Box.
- System- The X key has been added as a hotkey for Matching.
- System- The F12 key had been added as a hotkey to escape from arena practicing or the Practice Arena.
- System- Neo: Awakened Buff cutscenes will no longer be displayed in the Arena.
- System- Emoticons can now be used during Arena matches. (Cooldown: 10 sec.)
- System- Arena-related achievements in the Title Book will no longer be able to be cleared. The Arena tab will be renamed as (Former) Arena
- System- The requirement for registering Replays will be readjusted to Silver 2 Tier.
- Captain Mode- The camera will be adjusted automatically to the next tagging contestant.
- Brawler (Common)- An issue which cause characters to sometimes stiffen after casting Raging Vulcan has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where character portraits would overlap when two characters tag request at the same time.