- Slayer (M): Certain Advanced skills can no longer be abnormally canceled into Upward Slash.
- Slayer (M): Advanced characters other than the Berserker can no longer abnormally cancel Gore Cross and Bloodlust into Normal attacks.
- Slayer (M): Light Sword Masamune will no longer randomly disable its hilt image.
- Blade Master: Ultimate Slay: Tempest tooltip errors will be corrected.
- Blade Master: The Flowing Stance Chain effect can no longer be abnormally activated with a command during Command Lock mode.
- Blade Master: Pentastrike will no longer apply an abnormal amount of Immobility on hit.
- Blade Master: The Character Afterimage effect by Ultimate Slay: Tempest will now be properly affected by your Party Member Effect Opacity.
- Blade Master: Backstep Cutter's Replay description will be revised.
- Blade Master: Using Telekinetic Swords to select Neo Awakening skills will no longer abnormally activate the Telekinetic Swords finishing attack and Pentastrike at the same time.
- Blade Master: The Awakening Replay video in the Character Creation window will now properly display Pentastrike's darkening effect.
- Soul Bender: During party play, Descent of the Nine: Ghost Gate will no longer randomly move party members' certain skill effects.
- Soul Bender: Ravenous Crevasse will no longer randomly decrease your frame rate when cast.
- Berserker: Blood Majin Strike: Destruction will no longer randomly cause the client program to crash.
- Asura: Agni Pentacle will no longer randomly stiffen your character when cast.
- Asura: Wave Weaver: Heaven's Thunder will no longer cause certain monster display errors.
- Asura: Glacial Wave Sword Upgrade will no longer randomly cause ice pillar graphic errors during Glacial Wave Sword.
- Ghostblade: The EX: Abyssal Punishment Talisman will no longer cause Ghost Arm color errors during Dyad: Abyssal Punishment.
- Sword Master: The Piercing Blade Talisman will no longer cause Dragon Mortar attack range errors.
- Demon Slayer: The Berserk buff will now be always activated properly.
- Vagabond: Lunar Arc will no longer randomly stiffen monsters.
- Fighter (F): Augmented Light Claw, Trace of Lilith, and Pecurial Poison will no longer cause display errors when equipped.
- Brawler (F): Raging Vulcan's shock wave Atk. will no longer be displayed as Mount's.
- Striker (F): One Inch Punch Upgrade will no longer cause One Inch Punch tooltip errors.
- Grappler (F): Torbellino Atk. will now be applied properly during certain monsters' attack patterns.
- Nen Master (M): Spiral Nen will now be automatically activated in dungeons, even if you haven't learned Spiral Nen: Stone.
- Nen Master (M): Tiger Chain Strike can no longer be abnormally canceled into Haitai Summon or Lion of Suju.
- Striker (M): Flash Strike will now properly play the new voice when cast.
- Striker (M): Limit Break, if used during party play to activate Dual Release, will now properly apply Dual Release Atk. to Atomic Cannon.
- Striker (M): The Faster Than the Eye Talisman will no longer randomly skip casting Lightning Dance and apply its cooldown.
- Brawler (M): The Net Throw Rune's Atk. related option will no longer be applied abnormally.
- Gunner (M): Launcher Advanced Class Avatars will no longer appear in dungeons if you change to a different Advanced class from Launcher through the Free Advancement System.
- Spitfire (M): Dual Flicker will no longer apply the incorrect Atk. rate to its second shot under certain conditions.
- Ranger (F): Your Passive Skill effects will now be properly applied to Chain Snatch.
- Spitfire (F): Firearm Mastery tooltip errors will be corrected.
- Mage (F): Gold Inferno Devil Boots will no longer cause display errors when equipped.
- Battle Mage: Apostle Dance will no longer randomly stiffen your character in response to incoming Super Armor Break attacks.
- Battle Mage: Dimension Rend - Full Swing will now properly apply its finishing explosion Atk. during certain monsters' attack patterns.
- Witch: In the Cursed Ruby dungeon, the Sacred Blessing item's effect will always be properly applied even if you die while casting Uroboros.
- Witch: Dash-jumping without a Broomstick, and then equipping a Broomstick will no longer abnormally increase Broomstick Control's dash-jump flying speed.
- Enchantress: Harvest will no longer abnormally hit enemies if canceled before the bramble is swung.
- Mage (M): Water Cannon will no longer abnormally display its tooltip.
- Glacial Master: Ice Orb and Ice Field will no longer cause Ice Hammer–Shard Magnum chaining effect errors after they hit.
- Exorcist: The Exorcise Amulet - Lightning Talisman will no longer abnormally apply Exorcise Amulet's tracking effect to certain monsters.
- Avenger: The Nightmare Talisman will no longer apply abnormal Atk. to certain skills if you hold down the Devil's Fist skill key to transfer dark flames to enemies, and then use the skills.
- Crusader (F): Valor Blessing will no longer abnormally apply its Hit Rate bonus to its caster.
- The Inquisitor's Skill window will now properly display the Basic Armor Mastery icon.
- The Inquisitor's Blazing Hell skill can now be properly learned through the Auto Skill Allocation menu.
- Shaman: The Master Prisoner Talisman, if used with Rosary Prison, will no longer abnormally pull enemies toward your character as it moves.
- Mistress: Envious Kiss will now properly activate its finishing attack upon hitting Champion monsters in the Cursed Ruby dungeon.
- Mistress: The Sin Awakening Touch Upgrade tooltip errors will be corrected.
- Thief: Bone Shield will no longer randomly disable subsequent skills.
- Kunoichi: Fire Art: Fireball will now always hit enemies properly inside the Arena.
- Shadow Dancer: The Perfect Assassin Talisman will no longer randomly apply incorrect Fatal Blitz Atk. when Dagger Throw is canceled into the skill.
- Shadow Dancer: Deadly Dance will no longer cause certain monster display errors.
- Elven Knight: The Guardian Riding-derived skills will now go into cooldown properly in the Pit of Incarceration.
- Knight: All the Basic Attack sound effects will now play properly.
- Chaos: Aten Incarnation will no longer cause camera movement errors inside the Cursed Ruby dungeon.
- Chaos: In the Cursed Ruby dungeon, hitting the Acid King Slime copied by your minion, Twinkle Artist, will no longer kill you.
- Deadly Charge: Deadly Charge will no longer abnormally disable your equipped weapon's image.
Dark Knight / Creator
- Dark Knight: Canceling Dark Knight or Vein Slash in a Combo slot will no longer randomly disable the use of skills in Extended slots.
- Creator: Your Effect Opacity settings will now be properly applied to Link skills when they're used on your party members.
- Creator: Wind Press will no longer abnormally lose its multi-hit count.
- Creator: Creative Space will no longer randomly stiffen your character after the elemental explosion.
- Creator: Creative Space will now always properly explode the elemental fruits.
- The Oculus dungeons will no longer randomly prevent you from moving to the next floor.
- The Oculus: the Sanctum of Resurrection: Prophet Ezra's Final Ritual pattern will no longer abnormally leave lingering energy after it ends.
- Prophet Ezra, the Boss monster of The Oculus: the Sanctum of Resurrection and The Oculus: The Abysmal Sanctum, will no longer randomly let his ritual energy infiltrate the pentacle during Final Ritual mode.
- The Creator's Normal attacks can now properly stop Prophet Ezra, the Boss monster of The Oculus: the Sanctum of Resurrection and The Oculus: The Abysmal Sanctum, from performing the ritual during Final Ritual mode.
- Your character will no longer be stiffened if killed by Escort Captain Kirsten's Ink Flower Garden attack pattern in the Ghent Palace.
- Characters will no longer be randomly stiffened when attacked by Volt MX in the Ghent Palace.
- Volt MX in the Ghent Palace will no longer be Held and move abnormally.
- In the Ghent Palace dungeon, certain images will no longer be drawn above your character.
- The Ghent Palace dungeon can now be properly cleared by parties without error.
- The Battleroid in the Ghent Palace will no longer be randomly stuck in Invincibility mode.
Land of Memories
- The Boss monster of the Land of Memories will no longer repeatedly display the message, "The Grim Seekers' ward is weakening."
- The Land of Memories can now be properly explored throughout all sections.
- The Named and Boss monsters in the Bottomless Tunnel will no longer abnormally become Invincible for a short period when Downed.
- Casting Mount will no longer stiffen your character when cast while the Bottomless Tunnel Boss monster is transforming.
Basement of Pain
- Mandarin of a Hundred Flowers will now properly perform her attack pattern.
- Counterattacks will now properly count during certain attacks of Mandarin of a Hundred Flowers.
- The Named and Boss monsters will now display the proper graphic effects when they die.
- Miracle Shine can now be used properly against Mandarin of a Hundred Flowers.
- The Basement of Pain will no longer cause certain skill effect display errors.
- Creators can now easily hit the Buff objects in the Basement of Pain.
- The lanterns in the Basement of Pain will now properly display Hit Rate Buff notifications.
- The lava traps in the Basement of Pain will now properly cover the whole map.
- Your character will no longer be abnormally stiffened when the Named and Boss monsters in the Basement of Pain die.
Other Level 100 Dungeons
- Guide of Wisdom: Harmonious Saint Belfast will now properly play the Light Harmony voice.
- Guide of Wisdom: Will now always properly display the Return to Town menu when cleared.
- Cursed Ruby: Consumable items will no longer be randomly disabled, even if you die and reenter the dungeon.
- Cursed Ruby: Characters will no longer become randomly stuck in a corner of the map on the 8th floor upon entering it.
- Cursed Ruby: Certain skills will no longer abnormally disable buffs from monsters.
- Cursed Ruby: Armor Break will no longer randomly disable the restoration of equipment durability after its expiration.
- Stormy Route: Toys of Sparkling World will no longer cause Hyper Mecha Tau's Fire skills to Stun your character.
- Stormy Route: Your character will no longer be stiffened during certain attacks of Hyper Mecha Tau.
- Stormy Route: Creature Exorcism will now be properly applied.
- Stormy Route: Activating the footings in the Iron Scale map will no longer immobilize both characters and monsters on them.
Valley of the Fallen Souls
- Insect Master in the 4th Pit will now receive damage properly.
- Tower of Enchantments: Characters will no longer become randomly stuck in certain maps.
- Characters' Guild stats will no longer be additionally added when they're switched.
- Reentering the dungeon after switching characters will no longer cause font errors.
- Eclipse Fall will no longer abnormally persist after you switch characters.
- Nicholas will no longer leave Spider Spin after you switch characters.
- Pandemonium Meeting will no longer cause Awakening Cutscene Settings errors.
- In the Imperial Arena and Pandemonium Meeting dungeons, certain equipment effects will no longer linger after characters are swapped.
- The Railroad object in the Collapsing Shrine Quest dungeon will no longer abnormally appear above your characters.
- Objects in the Midnight Assault - Midnight Operation Quest-starting room will no longer abnormally appear above your characters.
- Life Tokens will no longer be randomly disabled inside dungeons.
- The Creator's Normal attacks can now properly move the ice pillars in the Valley of Destruction dungeon.
- In the Heavenly Chasm dungeon, the Return to Town menu will no longer randomly disappear upon defeating the Boss monster.
- Fiend War Guide mode will now display its Results Rewards window without delay, even if its clear cinematics are canceled because of a lack of free memory space.
- The Guild dungeons will no longer randomly announce the arrival of Courtier Regin in error when you enter them.
- All the objects in the Old Screaming Cavern - Normal Mode dungeon will appear in their correct places.
- The Operation: Hope dungeon will now properly display the golden background image for your items found in the Results window.
- Enchantment Cards will no longer be abnormally dropped from certain monsters on Pandemonium War Normal and Hard modes.
- The Golem Tower dungeon on Fast Leveling mode will no longer display the incorrect background images for their Dungeon slots.
- The dungeon mini-map will no longer be moved to an abnormal location even if you move it to a random location and repeatedly hit the hotkey, N.
- The mailing message sent when your inventory is full at the time upon clearing Luke Subjugation will be improved.
- Characters can no longer move underground after getting attacked by Branton Da Karri in the Dawning Crevice dungeon that sticks characters into the ground.
- The Status Board in the Depths of the Prey-Isys Raid will no longer incorrectly display Slenikon's moving route.
- The Watchers of Natram dungeon will no longer randomly cause the client program to crash.
- The First Spine and Catacombs Scenario dungeons will no longer display the incorrect background images for their Dungeon slots.
Product of Wisdom
- Product of Wisdom items at 0 Modification levels will no longer display certain option effects +0% in the Equipment Status icon tooltip.
- Wesley's Strategy Commanding Baton will now properly activate its options that improve by Modification level.
- The Wesley's Strategy set will no longer abnormally cast its Synergy effects twice.
- The Wesley's Strategy set's Synergy effects will now be properly canceled in all dungeons when Wesley's Strategy Commanding Baton is unequipped.
- Replacing Wesley's Strategy Set equipment with the same equipment will no longer cancel Equipment Aura effects.
- If your item Level increases because of Wesley's Strategy Commanding Baton and Condensed Mana Vortex, your Armor Mastery options will now be activated in accordance to the increased Level.
- Product of Wisdom options linked to certain Epic sets will no longer abnormally linger after the items are unequipped.
- The Bonus Elemental Damage option by Prophet's Necklace will no longer be displayed abnormally in the Status window.
Level 100 Epic Equipment
- Dimensional Barrier, the 3-piece Set effect for the Dimensional Traveler set, will no longer cause display errors when you adjust your Effect Opacity settings.
- The Ancient Celebrant's Sacred Ritual set will no longer display non-conditional options as Character Status icons when you equip each part.
- Among the 5-piece Set Buffer options of the Ancient Celebrant's Sacred Ritual set, the party member Super Armor effect by Apocalypse, Crux of Victoria, and Marionette will now last for the proper amount of time.
- The tooltip error in the Annunciation: Worldly Truths set will be corrected.
- Annunciation: Worldly Truths will no longer abnormally cast its buff effect again when you move to a different map.
- The Warped Flow of Time effect from Time War Remnants will no longer cause cooldown errors when the item is unequipped.
- The accessory Ancient Conjurations will no longer display runes in the air.
- The rune letters created by the Rune effect of the accessory Ancient Conjurations will now be properly affected by your Effect Opacity settings, even while the effect is on cooldown.
- The Ancient Conjurations set will no longer abnormally create more than 2 runes.
- The Rune effect from the Ancient Conjurations set will no longer cause screen display errors inside the Tayberrs dungeon.
- The incoming damage-sharing effect from Temporal Vortex will now go on cooldown properly after used.
- The Shadow Tile Buff Retention effect from the Death's Shadowy Companions set will now always be applied properly.
- The Hell's Steps buff from the Flaming Hell set will now be properly affected by your Effect Opacity settings.
- Among the 3-piece Set options of the War God's Hidden Legacy set, the Movement Speed effect will no longer be applied incorrectly at certain Movement Speed values.
- The Blazing Demon effect from Blazing Demon: Salamander will no longer cause errors upon hitting multiple enemies.
- Maddening Energy of the Madness Follower set will no longer disappear abnormally if you equip the set, and then unequip certain parts.
- Spelling errors in the View Quick Info. tooltip of the Madness Follower set will be corrected.
- The Crossroads of Choice set will no longer abnormally apply the Party Member Incoming Damage -10% effect when switched to For You Only mode.
- Among the Crusader/Enchantress options of the Crossroads of Choice set, the Additional Selectable Effect Reinforcement effect will no longer be applied abnormally.
- The Mother Nature's Breath set will no longer abnormally apply Mother Nature's Product stacks.
- Among the 5-piece Set options of the Mother Nature's Breath set, the Elemental Damage Adjustment effect will now be applied properly even if you select a random attribute.
- The chat-activated buff from the Fateful Shout set will no longer cause cooldown errors when you switch to certain equipment.
- The 3-piece Set effect from the Lucky Triangle set will now always display proper graphic effects.
- Assassin Master's Jade Dagger will no longer abnormally apply its Casting Speed bonus.
- Pathfinder's Way will now properly remove its treasure location when your character is dead.
- The Atk. bonus per empty quick slot from the armor Arid Desert's Legacy will now be properly applied in real time.
- The Overcharge buff from the A.D.P. Suit set will no longer cause cooldown errors when you switch to certain equipment.
- Certain Buffer-only options of the Dusk Traveler set will no longer be abnormally activated for armor textures other than Plate.
- Among the 3-piece Set options of the Black Magic Researcher set, the bonus elemental damage will no longer be abnormally activated unless its Shadow Resistance condition is met.
- All the 5-piece Set options of the Ruination: The Path to Hell set will now be properly displayed on the Equipment Status icons.
- The Blood Vessel Rupture effect from the Vestiges of Excruciating Tragedy set will no longer be abnormally applied twice.
- Loose Reasoning will now properly display its Bleeding duration in all the option tooltip.
- Fiercely Burning Flame will no longer abnormally apply a Hit Rate option to the Light Armor texture.
- Striker-X will now cover the correct range with its Laser Strike effect.
- Fate Rampager will now always properly display graphic effects.
- Another Flow of Time will now properly apply its option (Instantly decrease cooldown -15%).
- Sonorous Battle Roar will no longer abnormally apply its Super Armor Max Hit Count bonus.
- Among the Mythic-only options of Arch Celebrant's Gown, the Divine Invocation/Valor Blessing/Forbidden Curse Physical/Magical/Independent Atk. Bonus option will no longer apply a STR/INT bonus instead of the Atk. bonus.
- Selective Advantage will no longer display the Sign of Protection and Guardian's Blessing option-related tooltip errors.
- Unknown Archmage's Robe will now properly apply all its effects.
- Item options that are activated upon defeating enemies will now be properly applied to all skills.
- Certain Level 100 Epic/Mythic items will now properly display in their tooltip the Level restriction on their Cooldown Reduction options.
- The Level 95 Epic Black Sky’s Master weapons will no longer cause Dark Authority tooltip area display errors under certain conditions.
- Level 100 Unique equipment will now properly display the Explorer Club Shop as their source.
- The True Awakening 1 (3/4) quest will no longer wrongly display Karakas's image instead of Aganzo's.
- Changing your skill style after the True Awakening 2 (4/4) quest will now always properly reset Subitism, One Step Closer, and Clues to Awakening.
- Completing the Level 100 Act quests will no longer cause two Grandises to show up in town.
- Completing the Level 100 Act quests will no longer cause two Aganzos to show up in town.
- The [Operation: Hope] Pursue the Kashipas quest description will now match the Quest NPC's in town.
- In the Pandemonium Meeting - An Irresistible Proposition Quest dungeon, skipping cinematics will no longer stop Niu from transforming.
- The Act quest, Empress Skardi of the Principality of Bel Myre, will no longer abnormally pause during the cinematics.
- During the Communicating with the Imperial Capital quest, using the Video Communicator will no longer cause the client program to crash.
- The Ricardo's Secret quest will no longer spawn 2 Ricardos after the cinematics before the Boss room.
- The Named monster Foolish Cidre, in the Act quest A Bowl on the Altar, will now be properly displayed in the Dungeon Results UI.
- Performing the Reclaim Ashen Grave quest in a party without accepting it personally will no longer cause awkward-looking images.
- The Party frame will now correctly display Fatigue values in the mouse-over text format.
- The Grim Seeker's Dark Soul Converter will no longer display unselected items as Conversion targets.
- Dead NPCs will no longer appear as Shop NPCs after their dungeons are cleared.
- Erica's shop will now properly display its tab names.
- Guild Dungeon Extension Tickets now take effect properly every time they're used.
- Max-Leveled Creatures' EXP will no longer increase incorrectly.
- Creature skills, when used after Creature skins are equipped, will no longer play the cooldown-finishing sound effect or display the incorrect dialogue.
- The Equipment Modification pop-up window will no longer randomly enable the equipping of the item that's being modified.
- Equipment Inheritance: Equipment with unpurified Otherverse Energy can no longer be abnormally added to the Inheritance target slot.
- The message, "Preparing for war," will no longer randomly appear on the right side of Seria's Room when you log in.
- Item options that activate upon defeating enemies will no longer randomly cause application errors.
- The Crafting menu and Recipes will no longer randomly display the incorrect Material quantities.
- The Grim Seeker's Dark Soul Converter will no longer display the Bracelet and Ring icon images in each other's place.
- Guildsman rank illustrations will now be always sorted properly when displayed.
- Creatures: Reentering dungeons will now always reset your Creature Skill gauge properly.
- The following Legendary tonfas will no longer require the incorrect skills to be equipped.
- Aphopis's Skull Pommel [Spirit]
- Jerome's Bone Tonfa [Spirit]
- Jerome's Steel Tonfa [Spirit]
- The Crusader/Enchantress-only option tooltip will no longer be abnormally activated while the View Arena Info window is opened.
- The Title Book's highlight effect will now be applied properly if you get a new title in the Title Book list and open your inventory.
- In the Guild Rank window, the Black Widow illustration will now be displayed properly in the center of the frame.
- Creating a party will no longer abnormally bypass the Quest requirement of certain dungeons.
- Mythic items received as Special rewards will no longer randomly lose their 4th option when received in the Mailbox due to a full inventory.
- The Side characters' Awakening Quest Reward UI will no longer cause display errors.
- Products of Wisdom will no longer randomly disable their pure Exorcism, STR, and INT bonuses if two or more of them are equipped at the same time.
- The Start Next Quest hotkey will now work properly while you perform quests.
- The Dye UI window will no longer randomly cause character display errors.
- Creature Food will now always be properly auto-fed.
- Mythic-only options will now be properly displayed when the item is registered as the Engraving/Inheritance target.
- Certain character Passive effects will no longer be abnormally deleted if you cancel Armor/Weapon Destruction effects with Toy and other Abnormal Status Removal items, and then use the same item again.
- Neo Awakening illustrations will now be properly displayed for the Explorer Club Collections.
- Your Best Dungeon Clear Time will now always be displayed correctly.
- Buff Enhancement equipment options will no longer cause lingering equipment graphic effects if activated by Buff skills.
- Weapon Shape items will no longer incorrectly display their average Auction Hall prices.
- Average Auction Hall prices are determined by the equipment used to create Weapon Shapes.
- The Dock window will no longer be automatically open in the new map when used to move to a different map.
- Certain Neo Awakening skills will no longer randomly apply abnormal cooldown to their paired skills when used with commands.
- The Evacuate Nonora Quest dungeon will no longer play the Boss Map sound effects in the normal maps.
- In the Confidential Area Scenario dungeon, defeating Confidential Area will now properly eliminate all the Normal monsters.
- The Advanced Skill Guide will no longer display the incorrect skill keys.
- The Spacebar can now be used to confirm the purchases of items at the Explorer Club Shop.
- The Spacebar can now be used to confirm the use of Level Up Tickets at the Explorer Club Shop.
- The Academy dungeon will now properly display all the object layers.
- The Sky Fragment item will now properly display its sources in the tooltip.
- Monsters will no longer be randomly stiffened if Held and then killed by Abnormal Status damage.
- NPC Simona's World Map tooltip will now include information about the Pit of Incarceration Weapon Pots.
- Sub Equipment, Magic Stone, and Earring Quest Clearance Tickets will no longer randomly terminate the client program.
- Certain equipment options that are activated when enemies are killed will no longer be applied abnormally.
- Defeating monsters in dungeons will no longer randomly prevent you from moving to the next map.
- Items can no longer be abnormally enchanted while locked or unlocked.
- The Look for Party window will no longer randomly display the Weapon Reinforcement/Amplification/Refining effects on the upper left side of the screen.
- The Cooldown notifier will no longer be displayed on Passive skills that don't have cooldowns.
- The Fiend War Episode quests will no longer display the incorrect area names.
- The Map object in the Ashen Grave area will no longer appear over characters.
- Ceberin's image will no longer abnormally appear on the Snake Out of Its Skin quest after it's cleared.
- The Town Pass Gate will now properly display all the areas, including Elvenguard.
- The Area-unlocking notification that appears after the Persuasion quest will no longer display the Sky Tower as the unlocked area.
- West Coast's Dock will now properly display its background image.
- The Equipment Modification System will no longer randomly display Equipment Reinforcement-related options.
- Explorer Club: Expeditions' current dungeons and their names will now be displayed correctly.