Disassembler/Extractor UI Improvement
- The Disassembler and Extractor UI will be improved for convenience of use.
- The Profession Disassembler/Extractor and the regional Portable Equipment Disassembler will now display slots at the bottom of their window, so you can drag and drop items onto them.
- The existing Disassembler/Extractor's Select Multi and Select All menus will be retained.
Additional Graphic Options
- You can adjust the game screen's brightness, contrast, and gamma value.
- Now, color filters are supported to help you distinguish colors.
- Green-weak, Red-weak, and Blue-yellow-weak
- You can turn your color and color filter settings on and off by typing the dungeon command, //screenfilter, into the Chat window.
Episode Quest Skip Menu Added
- The Episode quests can now be skipped through the Clear Quest menu if certain conditions are met.
- They can be skipped once they are cleared once per account.
- This menu doesn't generate rewards, just like the Clear Current Quest menu for the Act Quests.
- In the Dungeon Selection window, slots will now move in order if you navigate them with the arrow keys.
- Texture Upscaling mode: If the game resolution is changed to 800x600, it will now be disabled instead of automatically turned off.
- Texture Upscaling mode can now only be terminated if you manually turn it off in Options.
- The Event Icon word bubbles, if minimized, will stay minimized until you reconnect to the client program.
- Text-entering speed in the Auction Hall's Search function will be improved.