- The new The Machine Revolution: Total War Scenario quests will be added.
- You can unlock it by accepting the Level 110 Act quest, An Ace Up Our Sleeve.
- The Machine Revolution: Total War content will be added.
- The Machine Revolution: Total War is accessible on the same days as the Sirocco and Ozma Raids.
- Accessible from Thursday to Sunday.
- After the maintenance, will be temporarily open from FEB 21st (Tuesday) to FEB 22nd (Wednesday) 09:00 UTC, and the number of weekly entries will be deducted upon starting the dungeon.
- Entry Level: 110
- Characters below Level 110 can't enter.
- Recommended Party Size: 4
- 1–4 players
- Fame Requirement: 34,308
- Characters below 34,308 Fame can't enter.
- Entry Fatigue Cost: None
- No Fatigue is required to enter the content.
- Weekly Entry Limit: 3
- Your Weekly Entry count will be decreased at the beginning of the content.
- Weekly Reward Count: 1
- You can receive the Weekly reward if you defeat all the dragons within the time limit.
- Your Weekly Reward count will be decreased when you receive the reward.
- You can't enter the content if you have 0 Weekly Reward count left.
- This applies even if you still have some Weekly Entry count left.
- You must defeat at least 2 Boss monsters to get the Weekly reward.
- The Boss Defeat count is recorded per party member.
- If you don't meet this condition, you can't get the reward. In this case, only your Weekly Entry count will be decreased without your Weekly Reward count.
- Your Weekly Entry/Reward count is reset weekly on Tuesday at 9:00 UTC.
- Clear the quest, A Very Small Difference, to enter the Machine Revolution: Total War raid.
- You can enter the Machine Revolution: Total War channel at 34,308 Fame or higher.
- In the Machine Revolution: Total War channel, you can enter the content through NPC Sarah Wane.
- You can create a party through NPC Sarah Wane or the Look for Party UI.
- After creating or joining a party, move to the right side and start exploring through NPC Commander Irine.
- A 35-minute limit is applied to each dungeon.
- If you pass 35 minutes, then you'll fail the dungeon.
- You can retreat from a dungeon midway. If you retreat, you'll receive penalty time.
- When you retreat, your Usable Consumable count will be reset, but not skill cooldown.
- You can only use 1 Life Token by default.
- You can gain additional Life Token chances while playing the content.
- Every time you defeat Named/Boss monsters, all your party members will auto-resurrect.
- They'll resurrect with 30% of HP and MP and the max Usable Consumable count.
- Healing Consumables and Dungeon Life Online throwing Consumables can only be used up to 5 times.
- Puppet items are restricted from use in this content.
- Certain character skills weaken in the Machine Revolution: Total War dungeons.
- Applicable Skills: Nen Guard, Ultimate Nen Guard, Nen Compress, Ice Walls, Ice Shield, Slow Heal, Cure, Fountain of Life, Healing Wind, Healing Prayer, and Meticulous Stitching
- You can check more detailed information about these skills in the Machine Revolution: Total War channel.
- You'll fail the content if you don't defeat all the dragons within the time limit.
- After retreating, the party leader can abandon or resume the content through NPC Commander Irine.
- Abandonment first has to be put to the vote, and your entire party must agree to it.
- If you abandon the content, your dungeon progression will be reset.
- To retry the dungeon, you'll have to leave your existing party and create a new one.
- If you resume, you can restart the content where you left, but at the starting point of your last map.
- The Area buff, Empyrean's Will, will be added.
- This Empyrean's Will buff will be applied to the content channel.
- It increases STR and INT upon entering dungeons.
- The stat bonuses by Empyrean's Will will not affect Buffer characters' Buff skills.
- After entering the content, you can use this Status Board to map the content and build your clearing strategy.
- Total War consists of 3 Dragon Spheres (Berserk, Death, and Ice Dragon) with each dragon being there.
- 1 Named monster and 1 mobile monster are placed per Sphere.
- The mobile monster moves around the Sphere, interfering with your progress.
Each Dragon Sphere casts a special debuff.
- This debuff takes effects while the Sphere is activated.
- Berserk Dragon: Significantly increases incoming damage.
- Death Dragon: Significantly decreases Poison Tolerance.
- Ice Dragon: Makes you vulnerable to cold.
- You can deactivate each Sphere by defeating the Named monster in it. When it's deactivated, all the monsters within it except the main dragon will also be removed.
In the content, you can get a total of 3 Overpower Packs, one per Sphere.
- An Additional Damage buff will be applied, depending on the number of Packs you have.
- Lv. 1: Additional party damage +3%
- Lv. 2: Additional party damage +5%
- Lv. 3: Additional party damage +10%
- These Packs also increase your Usable Life Token count by 1 apiece.
The Berserk, Death, and Ice Dragons become furious every time each of them is defeated.
- Their Atk. increases, depending on their Fury level.
- Their Fury levels increase a total of 3 times. The more furious they are, the more icons they display.
- Lv. 1: Berserk/Death/Ice Dragon Atk. +5%
- Lv. 2: Berserk/Death/Ice Dragon Atk. +15%
- Lv. 3: Berserk/Death/Ice Dragon Atk. +30% and incoming damage +15%
- The Bakal Raid category will be added to Monster Collection.
- For now, only the monsters in the Machine Revolution: Total War can be added. The others will appear as Unidentified Target.
- Complete the Bakal Raid category to get the following rewards.
[Monster Collection] The Machine Revolution Custom Option Epic Selection Box
Big-headed Bakal Avatar Box
The Machine Revolution Hero Transformation Costume
- The Machine Revolution: Total War will be added to the Equipment Guide - Raid tab.
- The Machine Revolution: Total War will be added to Training Center.
- The Bakal Raid information will be added to Achievement.
- The Machine Revolution: Total War will be added to the Explorer Club - Weekly Dungeons info.