Elite Member System Changes
- Waiting mode will be added to the Elite Member commands.
- In Waiting mode, Elite Member APCs stay where they are, without moving or attacking.
- Now, Movement Speed buffs will only be applied to Elite Members during Follow mode, and canceled in other modes.
- The Elite Member control key will be changed as follows.
- Basic hotkey: PgUp → `
- If you have been using a different hotkey, please note that it will be changed to ` after this update.
- You can now even use the control key while casting skills.
- When you enter the control key, the Direction Command UI will appear containing the following information.
- ↑: Change to Attack mode.
- →: Change to Follow mode.
- ↓: Change to Waiting mode.
- Reenter the control key to retain the current mode and disable the direction commands.
- The Creator can now be used as an Elite Member.
- You can now use the Use Skills settings in the Explorer Club (J) > Elite Members tab to enable or disable your Elite Member APCs' skills.
- Right-click the registered Elite Member skill icons to turn them on or off.
- This On/Off setting won't take effect unless you click the Save button.
- Elite Members' Skill On/Off settings will be reset when they're replaced or removed.
- Your Elite Member APCs will now reflect the original characters' Passive Skill Seal statuses.
Ex) Berserker's Boiling Blood skill
- The Fold menu will be added to the Elite Member Settings window in the Special Channel town.
Challenge Mode Difficulty Level Extension
- Challenge Mode's difficulty levels will be extended.
- Level 2 will be added.
- This update isn't applied to the Pandemonium War Challenge dungeon.
- The existing Challenge dungeons will be set to Level 1 by default.
- Challenge Mode's rewards will be updated as follows.
- Level 1 Rewards
- Same as before
- Level 2 Rewards
- Item drop rates will be increased. The Boss monsters will have a chance of dropping finished Products of Wisdom.
- The Premium Card and Gabriel's Secret Shop will have a chance of generating/selling finished Products of Wisdom.
- Summoner: Contract: Hellflower Aukuso will be added to the Elite Member APC Skill list.
- Mistress: In Elite Member mode, it will now use the Seven Deadly Sins buffs differently, depending on its Elemental Damage status.
- Transcendent Stone will now more clearly display its incompatibility with Engraved/Inherited items in its tooltip.
- Certain cinematic effects have been improved to look more natural during Abnormal Status and other effects on monsters.
- The Arena: Explorer Clubs without Main characters will now display No Main Character in place of their tier ranks.
- The Change to Tray Mode menu will now be disabled in 4:3 Full Screen mode.
- Avatar: Their masking locations will now be displayed in their tooltip.
- Fixed various bugs and text issues