- The Exile Mountains content will be added.
- This 4-person party content consists of various dungeons located in the Stru Mountains.
- It offers a variety of Talismans, Runes, and monster cards as rewards.
(For more information, please refer to the Reward section.)
- You can enter The Exile Mountains through Chantri in the De Los Empire's Second Province.
- The Exile Mountains Scenario quests will be added.
- You can perform them at Level 100 after the Back to Where We Belong quest.
- Complete the Act quest, What We're Missing, to enter The Exile Mountains channel.
- You can enter The Exile Mountains channel through NPC Teida Beonarr in the Normal Chantri area or the Dungeon Lobby.
- A new area, the 2nd Province of the De Los Empire, will be added.
- A new village, Chantri, will be added.
- You can enter Chantri through Chest Town and Storm Pass.
- A new NPC, Lucille Redmayne, will be added to Chantri.
- Must be Level 100 or above.
- You can enter this content once a day, up to 3 times a week.
- You can receive Weekly rewards twice.
- Your Daily Entry count is reset daily at 09:00 UTC
- Your Weekly Entry count is reset on Tuesday at 09:00 UTC
How to Enter
- The Exile Mountains channel will be added to the Select Channel > Special Area tab.
- You can create a party through NPC Teida Beonarr in The Exile Mountains channel.
- After creating a party, you can enter an area on the left side and initiate The Exile Mountains missions through NPC Oberith Rosenbach.
- Parties of 1 – 4 players can enter.
- 4-person parties are recommended.
- At least 5,938 Exorcism is recommended.
- No Entry materials are required.
- 30 Fatigue is consumed upon entering.
- At least 30 Fatigue is required to enter.