- A 60-minute limit is applied upon starting the content.
- Your mission will fail if you exceed the time limit, and your Used Entry count will be reset.
- You can retry it as many times as you want within the time limit, so long as you stay in the same party.
- You will lose Entry count if you leave your current party before failing a mission.
- Up to 4 Life Tokens per party are allowed in each dungeon.
- A 10-minute time limit is applied to each dungeon.
- Certain Consumables are restricted from use in this content.
- Consumable Puppets can't be used.
- Sacred Blessings, Heavenly HP Potions, Divine Revival Formulas, and Immortality Formulas can't be used.
The Blessing of Light and Radiant Shape buffs are applied.
Blessing of Light
- A buff provided in The Exile Mountains area.
- An additional buff provided to the classes whose Neo: Awakening characters are not yet implemented.
- Normal Classes: Damage Increase Rate (%) +15
- Buffer Classes: Lv. 50 Active skill STR/INT increase rate +15%
- You can check the active statuses of these buffs in the Blessing of Light tooltip.
How to Play
Start a mission and use the left entrance to enter the Stru Mountains.
- This dungeon consists of 1 Ward and 2 Territory subdungeons.
Clearing the Ward dungeon unlocks the Fortress and Seal Site dungeons.
- 2 Territory dungeons enable Lemidia Basilica's help.
- Clear dungeons with the green crucifix on them to get the Light Benediction (Continuous Damage Intensification) effect during the content.
- Clear dungeons with the blue crucifix on them to get the Light Judgment (Short-term Damage Intensification) effect for certain parts of the content.This effect can be activated by party leaders.
- Light Judgment can be used twice inside The Exile Mountains dungeon.
- Light Judgment, when activated, temporarily increases your entire party's damage with help from NPC Oberith Rosenbach.
- After entering a dungeon, party leaders can use the Retreat button in the Time Limit UI to retreat from the dungeon.
- After initiating a mission, you can abandon it through NPC Oberith Rosenbach.
- If you abandon a mission, then it will be abandoned for your entire party and all your party members will receive another chance at it.
- After retreating, you can reenter the Stru Mountains through the left entrance.