- During Jump attacks, it now enters Super Armor mode instead of Invincibility mode.
- Its Jump attack Casting Time has been increased.
- Its Movement Speed during Jump attacks have been decreased.
- It no longer becomes Invincible during stabbing attacks.
- All Gakle monsters no longer Down player characters.
- Kara is no longer Invincible when it sprints out of the trashcan.
- Its Invincible mode is now canceled when it detects player characters.
- It's no longer Invincible while roaring and spreading its wings.
- It's no longer Invincible while reanimating corpses.
- Its thorny ball damage and attack count have decreased.
- Its stabbing attack count has decreased.
- Its character-launching height and distance have significantly decreased.
- Now it reanimates other zombies just once, without becoming Invincible while doing it.
- Now it only casts Jump attacks when it's close to player characters.
- Now its attacks and skills hit player characters properly, regardless of their altitude.
- Now moves more quickly while moving to a nearby rock and casting lightning.
- Kisa Forest Keeper, while hiding in the bushes, has a broader character detection range.
It's no longer Invincible as it launches a Jump attack on a character it has detected.
- When it dies, the tree object it has summoned disappears with it.
DFO’s server use’s UTC as the standard time.
However, you can use this feature to convert
the UTC time to your local time.
This will allow you to keep track of important things
such as start/end of events, expiration of
event/sale items, etc. in your local time.
This setting will only be applied to the current
browser you are accessing from.
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 (UTC)
09 : 28
Tue, 10 Oct 2017