Party Synergy Update
- Skill options that increase your party members' Atk. will now be classified as part of the Party Synergy category.
- The Male/Female Crusaders' skills and options that do more than just increasing Atk. have been excluded.
- The tooltips of the skills that affect your party members will be updated.
- Since you, the caster, will also receive the Party Synergy effect, your Basic/Skill Atk. will be adjusted accordingly.
- This Atk. adjustment is not applied to the existing Synergy effects that decrease Defense, or to the characters (Creator, Summoner, etc.) whose Synergy effects already apply to themselves.
- Up to 2 Party Synergy effects of the higher values can be applied at the same time. If the same effect is cast by different classes, then it stacks.
- Party Synergy skills that target party members are canceled when you die.
- The Defense Reduction effect will be changed to the Damage Intensification effect.
※ For more details, please refer to each character section.
- SP requirement for all Level 80 - 85 skills, except the Side Story characters', will be updated.
- Level 80 Skill SP: 100 → 90
- Level 85 Skill SP: 300/200 → 200/100
- The following characters' Level 60/70 skills will now require 60/70 SP.
- Brawler (F)
- Grappler (F)
- Brawler (M)
- Dragon Knight
- Level 60/70 TP skills will be added to all the characters.
- Attack skills only
- The TP skills will now require only 1 level for their prerequisite skill.
- The TP skills' Character Level requirements will be updated.
- Level 15 or below TP: Level 50
- Level 20 - 50 TP: Level 55
- Level 60 TP: Level 60
- Level 70 TP: Level 70
- Your skill acquisition status may change because of the update above.
Atk. Type Update for Common Pre-Advancement Skills
- The Common Pre-advancement skills that use both Percentage Atk. and Independent Atk. will now only use Percentage Atk. or Independent Atk.
- The new Atk. type will follow your character's attack type.
ㄴ Example) Female Fighter's Seismic Crash: Independent Atk.
ㄴ Example) Male Fighter's Seismic Crash: Percentage Atk.
ㄴ You can check the applicable characters through the background image in the Skill window before you Advance.
ㄴ The following skills will be excluded.
ㄴ Fighter (F): Crouch
ㄴ Gunner (F): Silver Bullet
- The basic Uppercut/Grab skills will now use Percentage Atk.
- Their Atk. type will be changed to Independent Atk. for the Independent Atk. characters after Advancement.
ㄴ This information is also available through the skill tooltip.
- Because of the update above, Atk. for the Common Pre-Advancement skills will be adjusted.
- Weapon attributes will now be applied to objects and minions with fixed attributes.