- The Operation: Hope dungeon, in which you can find the new Buff Enhancement equipment, will be added.
- You can enter this dungeon through the new map, Closed Area.
- The Closed Area is located on the left side of NPC Ceberin in the Black Market.
- Characters at Level 95 or above can enter.
- Each character can enter twice a day, up to 6 times a week.
- Their Daily Entry count will be reset daily at 9:00 UTC.
- Their Weekly Entry count will be reset on Tuesdays at 9:00 UTC
- You can enter the dungeon after completing the Side Story quest, Pursue the Kashipas.
- You can accept the quest through NPC Pai.
- Parties of 1 - 4 players can enter.
- No Entry materials are required.
- This dungeon consists of 9 areas, and you can select your advancing direction every time you come to an intersection.
- You will start in East Slumber, from which you can move on to the Watcher's Cliff or the Slum.
- From the Watcher's Cliff or the Slum, you can only move to the areas connected to it on the Map.
Example: From the Watcher's Cliff, you can move to the Laguna Desert or the Echoing Cave, but you can't move to Ground Zero.
- Once you finish fighting in one area, you can move on to the next.
- You can't go back to the previous sector or area while exploring the Operation: Hope.
- Defeat the Boss monster of Gray Town, Sugar Hill, or the Dying Forest, and the dungeon will be cleared.
- To defeat the Boss monster, you will have to clear 4 different areas.
- Each area requires 4 Fatigue.
- A total of 16 Fatigue is required to complete this dungeon.
- At least 4,760 Exorcism is required.
- Hell Party is disabled.
- Operation Hope is an Optimal Level Dungeon.