You can change your status or check your friends' statuses in the Community window.
- You can now check others' statuses in the Guild/Community windows.
Available statuses are: Online, Busy, Away, and Offline.
- You can change your status to Online, Busy, or Away by using the drop-down menu on the upper side of the Community window.
- Online will be colored green; Busy, red; Away, yellow; Offline, gray.
- You can also bring the cursor over your Explorer Club friends to check their statuses.
- If you receive whispers while Busy or Away, then your current status will be automatically informed.
- If you don't enter any key for 15 minutes while Online, then your status will be automatically changed to Away.
- If you manually change your status to Away, it'll have to be manually converted back to Online. In case of auto-conversion, however, it'll be automatically changed back to Online if an input is made.
Your status will be automatically changed to Online if you change channels or characters.
The Explorer Club/Blocked Lists will now be significantly expanded.
- You can now register 100 friends instead of 50.
- You can now block 200 users instead of 100.
Guild Party Teleport can now teleport you to the same location.
The Invite Explorer Club Friends menu will now be added to the Chat window.
Weekly Dungeon Info will now also display your Guild Dungeon count.