The Prey-Isys Raid Ping System will be updated.
- The Status Board will now highlight the Ping point that your Raid Commander has selected.
- This highlight effect will last for a while when you open the Status Board.
When your Slenikon gets close to the Ping point, guide marks will be displayed along with a sound effect.
- Depending on the Ping color, red, yellow, or green guide marks will be displayed on the sides of Slenikon.
The Party/Raid Group Search Guide will be added.
Character role filters will be added to the Recruit Party/Raid Group windows.
You can use these filters to recruit new members or look for a new group. Also, the Look For Party UI will be updated.
Certain UI will now display a specific role in front of the Advanced class names.
- Pure Dealer: D, Synergy Dealer: S, and Buffer: B
- Male Crusader roles vary, depending on their Holy Ghost Mace status.
- Nothing will be displayed for non-Advanced characters.
- The applicable UI are: Request to Enter Raid Group, View My Raid Group, View My Party, and Wait List.
When you're invited to a Raid Group, you can now check its information.
- This window appears when you're invited to a Raid Group, with the new menu in place of Explorer Club Info.
- When you request to enter a Group, Explorer Club Info will be displayed as before.
Equipment found/selected in the Fiend War and Prey-Isys Raids will now display a warning message, depending on the information it needs to show.