Talismans and Runes will be added, so you can customize your skills with them.
- The core equipment necessary for skill customization.
- You can equip 2 of 5 Talismans available for your Advanced class in the new Talisman slots.
- Chronicle equipment can't be used in conjunction with Talismans,
- Unless it's added to the Buff Enhancement window.
- Talismans can't be equipped or replaced inside dungeons.
- The Talisman has basic and additional effects.
- Basic Effects: Applied as soon as it's are equipped. (Rare Talismans don't have basic effects.)
- Additional Effects: Applied if all the Runes randomly assigned to the Talisman are added.
- Mediums used to maximize the Talisman's power.
- 5 different Runes are available for each Advanced skill, and they can be added to the Rune slots that are unlocked when a Talisman is equipped.
- Each Talisman can have 3 Runes registered on it.
- Only 1 Rune of the same kind and for the same skill can be added to each Talisman.
- You can freely add Runes to your Talismans, even if they are not assigned to the Talismans.
- You can also freely register and deregister Runes on your Talismans.
- Runes can't be replaced inside dungeons.
||Atk. and cooldown reduction
||Increases damage and cooldown
- The Talisman Book will be added, so you can easily check and equip Talismans and Runes.
- You can open it by clicking the Book icon at the bottom of the Talisman Equipment UI.
- You can check the Talismans and Runes you have for your skills.
- You can also equip them in the Talisman Book window.
Talisman & Rune Crafting
- You can use Talismans/Runes that you found in Pandemonium War to create new Talismans/Runes with a chance of getting them at a higher grade.
- You can craft Talismans and Runes in the new area, Elting Memorial, through NPC Monica's Talisman Crafting and Rune Crafting menus.
- Crafting requires Gold.
- You can use Normal Crafting or My Advancement Crafting.
- Normal Crafting: Enables you to create all Talismans and Runes with a chance of getting them at a higher grade.
** Rare Runes and Unique Talismans can't be upgraded any further.
- My Class Crafting: Enables you to create only Talismans and Runes for your Advanced class at the same grade as the materials used.
- Normal Crafting increases Advanced characters' chance of getting Talismans and Runes for their classes.
- Non-Advanced characters can't benefit from this Advanced Class Drop Rate bonus.
- The Side Story quest, [Talisman] In the Vestige of War, will be added.
- Complete this quest, and you'll get an Unidentified Talisman, which will randomly become a Unique Talisman for your Advanced class when used.
- Talisman Inventory Hotkey Option will be added to Settings > Hotkey Settings > System Tab.