- NPC Book will be added to help you check NPC information.
- NPC Book icon will be added to the Select Menu (ESC). Click the icon to open the Book.
- Level 20 is required for use.
- Type an NPC name in the Search pane to look up the NPC.
- The NPC names can be sorted in general or alphabetical order.
- Click an NPC portrait to check additional functions and NPC details.
- Click the Add to Favorites icon to add the NPC to your Favorites list.
- Your Favorite NPCs appear on top of the NPC list sorted in general order.
- Up to 10 NPCs can be added to Favorites.
- You can use Location Guide to show NPC locations on your map.
- The NPCs that you can't meet at the moment will be masked and their details can't be viewed.
- NPC Aganzo in Silver Crown will be excluded from the NPC Book.
Reinforcement Adjustment System
The Reinforcement Adjustment System will be added.
- Every time you fail at equipment reinforcement through Reinforcers, your chance of success will be slightly increased.
- This system is only applied to the Weapon items, and its adjustments bind to each target item.
- +11 – 12 reinforcement only; its adjustments stack on each level separately.
- All the stacked adjustments are deleted once you succeed in reinforcing the item.
This adjustment system doesn't affect Amplification/Reinforcement Tickets.
- Using a Reinforcement Ticket on an item with adjustments stacked on it doesn't increase the Ticket's chance of success.
- +11 – 12 Equipment Reinforcement Tickets don't stack adjustments on their target items in the event of failure.
- +11 – 12 Equipment Reinforcement Tickets, in the event of success, delete any adjustments added for the lower levels.
- +11 Equipment Reinforcement Tickets delete adjustments for +11.
- +12 Equipment Reinforcement Tickets delete adjustments for +11 and 12.
The following systems apply adjustments added on materials to the resulting item.
- Crafting Recipes, Unlock Power, and Fuse Power
> Example: In case of Power Fusion, if both the Black Sky's Master weapon and the Manifestation: Black Sky's Master weapon have adjustments added on them, then the Black Sky's Master weapon's adjustments overwrite the other's.
Stacked adjustments are deleted in the following cases (and also if you move items between characters on your account).
- If you buy the item through the Auction Hall
- If you buy the item at a personal shop
- If you trade the item
- If you move the item via mail
- If you move the item to your Guild Storage
- If you move the item to your Account Vault
- If you move the item via Equipment Transcendence
- If you add Otherversal Energy on the item
The Reinforcer's frame will change, depending on the adjustments added on your item.
- Every time a certain number of adjustments is stacked, the Reinforcer's frame will change.
- The Reinforcer's frame changes in 3 different stages. After Stage 3, adjustments may continue to stack, but its frame will not change anymore.